You have to win one game. Which combo do you pick?

jgb

Best of the worst  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which combo gives you the best chance? Assume all else is equal.

• Rex/Sanchez
    • Rex/Darnold
    • Rex/Wilson
    • Bowles/Sanchez
    • Bowles/Darnold
    • Bowles/Wilson
    • Saleh/Sanchez
    • Saleh/Darnold
    • Saleh/Wilson

Although I think Rex is the "cocaine of head coaches" and can get a team hyped to play out of their cleats for one game (and then disastrously crash and k-hole afterward), I had to go with Bowles. I think he will show himself to be a good HC in his next go-around. Guy is a legit DC talent and seems thoughtful/introspective enough to actually learn and adjust his approach based on his learned experience.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I think Bowles could orchestrate the best defensive game plan, able to adapt to the situation.  Rex would be mired in "46" mode.

Sanchez would throw less INTs than Darnold and complete vital short throws which, at least currently, are beyond Zack Wilson's ability.

Sanchez had horrible short accuracy and was more turnover prone than Sam 

Just now, munchmemory said:

We'll see.   Might be the first time since two minutes ago talking to my wife when I was wrong.  

I just don't get a good vibe.  

Yeah I'm not going to sit here and say the early results have been promising but @Jetsfan80 -- who is my Cynthia Freland -- has advanced quite a compelling argument that most "good HCs" had the benefit of an excellent QB.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

Yeah I'm not going to sit here and say the early results have been promising but @Jetsfan80 -- who is my Cynthia Freland -- has advanced quite a compelling argument that most "good HCs" had the benefit of an excellent QB.

Yeah, 80 is my boo, too.  I hope he's right about Saleh.  

As an aside, WTF is up with Cynthia?  At times she looks positively hot.  But sometimes, especially when she dons the Coke bottle specs, she appears as an entity from a far off galaxy.

• Sympathy 1