Flores on CNN at 8:30

18 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Wow

12 whole extra people might tune in.

Brian Stelter celebrates

10 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Not about CNN ratings, but you keep being you. 

If not then what ???  Cause it certainly isn't for the content... Wow I was able to say that with a straight face lmao...

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Point is, that shouldn't  surprise anyone.

I talked about this a few years ago, there was a stretch of years where McCown went from the Browns, Bucs, Bears and Jets in a matter of just a few years and all those teams got top picks. 

I do think some players are aware and are kept around because of it. I do think McCown is a company man (and I really like the guy)

*Edit*

Tampa - 1-10 record #1 overall Winston 2015

Browns - 1-7 record #2 overall Wentz 2016

Browns - 0-3 record #1 overall Garrett 2017

Jets - 5-8 record #6 overall Darnold 2018

I want to note McCown was not the only QB on these teams but he was the main guy, generally speaking he was clearly the best QB on the roster.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Two lawyers with him. Good lord what is he doing. Self sabotage 

What’s worse, getting paid a few hundred K to permanently ruin your reputation, or losing your coaching career but exposing the seamy underbelly of the nfl? Ask kapernicj 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Help who? I posted this because I thought some people would be interested in hearing what Flores had to say. This isn't  about helping anyone. 

OK, nevermind... You missed the entire joke being about Stelter.

2 minutes ago, Xtina said:

What’s worse, getting paid a few hundred K to permanently ruin your reputation, or losing your coaching career but exposing the seamy underbelly of the nfl? Ask kapernicj 

Kapernick got a 10 million dollar Nike contract. He’s exposing hiring practices in every industry that has an HR dept. the hiring process isn’t fair. Media, finance, gvt…people get jobs for reasons outside of merit in every industry.

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Kapernick got a 10 million dollar Nike contract. He’s exposing hiring practices in every industry that has an HR dept. the hiring process isn’t fair. Media, finance, gvt…people get jobs for reasons outside of merit in every industry.

That is my point 

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Kapernick got a 10 million dollar Nike contract. He’s exposing hiring practices in every industry that has an HR dept. the hiring process isn’t fair. Media, finance, gvt…people get jobs for reasons outside of merit on every industry.

You're not wrong but there are plenty of people willing to self sacrifice for the greater good. 

In this particular incident Flores seems to be going scorched earth because he is upset more than wanting to do the right thing otherwise he would brought this up earlier.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

You're not wrong but there are plenty of people willing to self sacrifice for the greater good. 

In this particular incident Flores seems to be going scorched earth because he is upset more than wanting to do the right thing otherwise he would brought this up earlier.

He literally just had a HC job. After a few interviews he didnt like he’s going scorched earth? He’s getting awful advice and leveraging the MSM (which is as unpopular as ever) to fight his war against the league. This isnt going to resonate with as many people as he thinks it is.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1