Jet Nation Forum Participants are sheep!

The Fat Man

I have explained to you FOLLOWERS that Erica Mangina and Michelle Tannenabaum are no better for this franchise than Theresa Bradway and Hermaine Edwards. I have given you reasons that are completely valid and fully explainable. Yet you bunch of New England Patriot emulators are still willing to smoke the poles of these guys even when they have made poor decision after poor decision.

Erica Mangini was never the best available coach for our team. He was a Woody Johnson selection because Woody wants to be Robert Kraft. The same Woody Johnson that proclaimed the Jets needed their own stadium when he paid $680 million dollars for our franchise, and flip flopped into another revenue sharing program with the Giants.

The Jets are the embarassment of the league. Even the Cardinals have given up that title this year by signing Edgerrin James and builidng their own stadium. Yes, thats right! The loser Cardinals who never do anything right still managed to get their own football stadium.

While I appreciate your enthusiasm and willingness to support your home team, I would also appreciate some intelligence when it comes to making personnel decisions. Just because Erica & Michelle make a decision does not mean it is the right choice. Question a little authority.....weaklings!

To make matters worse, some of you would rather spend time trying to ban me from this site than actually responding in an intelligent manner to anything worthwhile on this forum. You guys are the same people who worship anything "Bill Belechick" and his cronies. He quit on my team and I will never respect anything this man ever does. He could win 10 Super Bowls and it would not matter.

You worship Eric Mangini for being what??? A waterboy for Cleveland? A coach for New England? A head coach for an Austrailian Football Team? You worship Mike Tannenbaum..The same guy responsible for the salary cap mess we were in 2 weeks ago. The same guy that screwed up Chad Morton's deal when he meant something.

This is the NFL, a professional league and I cannot wait to tell you guys 3 years from now that you were wrong!!!!! We do not have time to train a bunch of young rookie coaches and that is why no one wants to play for the Jets.

Keep following these guys...everything they do is right and they cannot do no wrong. Wait till the season starts you'll all be experts next year.

Would you like us to shut the whole site down untill we have a coaching staff you lthink is acceptable??

A grown man calling 2 other grown men Erica & Michelle is about as sad a cry for help as it gets.

Why don't you just scream at the top of your lungs " I a GIANT ATTENTION WHORE...PLEASE LOOK AT ME" ?

I have explained to you FOLLOWERS that Erica Mangina and Michelle Tannenabaum are no better for this franchise than Theresa Bradway and Hermaine Edwards. I have given you reasons that are completely valid and fully explainable. Yet you bunch of New England Patriot emulators are still willing to smoke the poles of these guys even when they have made poor decision after poor decision.

Erica Mangini was never the best available coach for our team. He was a Woody Johnson selection because Woody wants to be Robert Kraft. The same Woody Johnson that proclaimed the Jets needed their own stadium when he paid $680 million dollars for our franchise, and flip flopped into another revenue sharing program with the Giants.

The Jets are the embarassment of the league. Even the Cardinals have given up that title this year by signing Edgerrin James and builidng their own stadium. Yes, thats right! The loser Cardinals who never do anything right still managed to get their own football stadium.

While I appreciate your enthusiasm and willingness to support your home team, I would also appreciate some intelligence when it comes to making personnel decisions. Just because Erica & Michelle make a decision does not mean it is the right choice. Question a little authority.....weaklings!

To make matters worse, some of you would rather spend time trying to ban me from this site than actually responding in an intelligent manner to anything worthwhile on this forum. You guys are the same people who worship anything "Bill Belechick" and his cronies. He quit on my team and I will never respect anything this man ever does. He could win 10 Super Bowls and it would not matter.

You worship Eric Mangini for being what??? A waterboy for Cleveland? A coach for New England? A head coach for an Austrailian Football Team? You worship Mike Tannenbaum..The same guy responsible for the salary cap mess we were in 2 weeks ago. The same guy that screwed up Chad Morton's deal when he meant something.

This is the NFL, a professional league and I cannot wait to tell you guys 3 years from now that you were wrong!!!!! We do not have time to train a bunch of young rookie coaches and that is why no one wants to play for the Jets.

Keep following these guys...everything they do is right and they cannot do no wrong. Wait till the season starts you'll all be experts next year.

You fat.

moment_027.jpg

LL

This guy is still posting?

Please dont talk about sheep. It brings back old memories of that night Max, Smizz and I were in Boston visiting ALK. I would give details, but you dont want me getting all emotional on here, plus i'm married now and I have a reputation to uphold.

You worship Mike Tannenbaum..The same guy responsible for the salary cap mess we were in 2 weeks ago. The same guy that screwed up Chad Morton's deal when he meant something.

yeah, the guy he let go and now means absolutely NOTHING, which is exactly what Morton was, an overpaid POS on the Redskins.

Why don't you do us all a favor and lighten up, and stop the 19 threads you start claiming how dumb we all are because not a single poster on this board agrees with you. Either have an intelligent debate with the posters and mods here, who have been nice enough to let you on here and keep you on here despite all the bs that comes out of your mouth.

If you want someone to kiss your a**, go to another Jets site. I'm sure for 55 dollars they'll kiss your ass all you want.

I'll try to be fair to you fatboy.

On Mangini or Mangina as you like to call him. I can see where you're coming from. It seems llike anyone who has anything to do with Belichick these days is now considered football gold. In a couple years all the NFL teams will have head coaches and GM's saying their part of Belichick's tree.

Right now, I think Belichick's limo driver could get a head coaching or GM job in the nfl.

But Herm was no keeper. Herm was and is the NFL's most overrated coach. He knows nothing about offense and his defense schemes are overrated. It was Donnie Henderson turned around the defense in 2004. I would have given the job to either Jim Fassel or Donnie Henderson.

That said Mangini was my third option. Obviously Belichick saw something in this guy he liked or otherwise he wouldn't have made him his D-coordinator. He should get a chance.

shut up Fat Ass

Hey, lay off the sheep man...my grandfather use to herd the little guys back in the old country as a young boy...or maybe it was goats?

Anyway, on a serious note, why can't you just wait until the final pieces are in place...maybe in a couple of years and then judge this staff? I don't understand the rush to judgement.

When I took a dump yesterday, a real stinker by the way, it just kept on floating back up agian. I flushed and I flushed.... it reminded me of you Fat Man.

Cmon man. Why do you have to bring a poor, innocent turd into this? The turd did nothing to you. In the words of SouthernJet, "It is always the turd that suffers".

;)

This is the NFL, a professional league and I cannot wait to tell you guys 3 years from now that you were wrong!!!!!

so you are hoping for failure so you can tell us we were wrong....nice...shouldn't you be on a Dolfag or patsie* board? evidently you are not a Jet fan, just an irritant combatant..

Archived