Report: Seattle wants two first round picks for DK

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Interesting News..

What happened to the "News" from yesterday that they have no interest in trading him and aren't even taking offers?

Nobody knows anything...but it is fun to speculate.

Seahawks are in full blown blow it up mode.  They can’t afford to extend DK now they are better off trading him for a package of picks

2 hours ago, Copernicus said:

Great post Gnot, Im not surprised. You make some solid points. And of course if we traded for Metcalf I'd be on board and supporting most to all of what you just posted. But I also dont see Seattle ever trading with us after the Adams trade. 

Looks that way, with regards to us trading for him. Just read about a Baker Mayfield and picks for Metcalf. A rumor of course. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Dwight Englewood said:

Oh God.  Baker stinking it up with a rebuilding roster in Seattle a year after Wilson is gone.  This is gonna end well?

Lol. You know how rumors go.i don't know if Seattle wants the headache that is Baker Mayfield.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dwight Englewood said:

Metcalf has had 3 seasons so far in the nfl and has yet to catch less than 900 yards in a season and has double digit touchdowns in 2 of the 3 seasons.  This is with Geno Smith as his qb for part of that time

His best days as a pro are still ahead of him

hes absolutely worth 2 1s

You aren't  really understanding me. I think for a team like the Bengals, he makes a ton of sense and I would trade 2 firsts for him. You line up Chase on one side and Metcalf on the other,  that would be the best WR tandem in the league and would have the Bengals challenging  for SB's for the next 3 to 5 years. All it does for us is deplete draft capital and makes our O somewhat less embarrassing 

• WTF? 1

8 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

You aren't  really understanding me. I think for a team like the Bengals, he makes a ton of sense and I would trade 2 firsts for him. You line up Chase on one side and Metcalf on the other,  that would be the best WR tandem in the league and would have the Bengals challenging  for SB's for the next 3 to 5 years. All it does for us is deplete draft capital and makes our O somewhat less embarrassing 

So you mean for a team trying to win more games than they lose DK makes sense? Yes I agree

we’re the jets. The clueless owner cares more about being ambassador to London than winning

3 hours ago, Dwight Englewood said:

So you mean for a team trying to win more games than they lose DK makes sense? Yes I agree

we’re the jets. The clueless owner cares more about being ambassador to London than winning

It's  not that simple. If he is the piece that puts your team in position to go to Championships, you do what you have to do to get him. He doesn't  do that for the Jets.

On 4/7/2022 at 9:01 AM, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Well #4 overall has to be worth atleast 2 mid 1st round draft picks. 4 is probably equal to the 15th and 22nd picks.

and I’d easily trade 4 overall for DK. Especially considering the top talent in this years draft.

DK at 4. Draft edge at 10

No way.  I’m on with trading our two second rounders for a premium WR but not our firsts.  Remember the Tyreke trade offer was accepted so that is a pretty fair offer 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jets723 said:

No way.  I’m on with trading our two second rounders for a premium WR but not our firsts.  Remember the Tyreke trade offer was accepted so that is a pretty fair offer 

I agree. Yes I want DK but giving up the #4 pick is too rich for me. I’d offer #10 and if need be throw in a 3rd rounder to sweeten the deal.

8 hours ago, Jets723 said:

Right because the other team is not going to get fair value for the player since their reasoning is 1- to get something for the player who would eventually walk off in FA 2- they not willing to pay out the butt to keep them. 
PS- which makes the Jamal Adams trade an absolute, mind blowing, other worldly deal that you won’t see again. 

• Sympathy 1