Draft Night Calls

KRL

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I have to say, if this coaching thing doesn't work out for Saleh, he'd make a great high school counselor. Has such positive energy to build people up.

If this latest JD/Saleh rebuild works as planned, and the Jets do become perennial contenders, part of the reason why will be that the dark clouds were chased away by positivity.  Joe D. has it, Saleh has it in spades, and they're bringing in players that have it to create that culture.  I found myself smiling while listening to our draft picks' interviews last night because they all seem like nice, happy guys.  And if you've ever seen Michael Carter #1 in an interview or on social media, you know what a shining light he is.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, doitny said:

now lets hear how Adam Gase does it. its like night and day

Becton keeps saying, "I'm ready, I'm ready, let's go..."  and yet he never gets up off the couch.  He doesn't even stand for his dad's hug.

image.png.698e58427fd91b92eca8315eedd3b251.png

#Foreshadowing

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I have to say, if this coaching thing doesn't work out for Saleh, he'd make a great high school counselor. Has such positive energy to build people up.

THAT’s why Saleh is the right guy for right now. Not saying he’ll be great or the long term solution but what’s the average age of the starters next year?

This is a YOUNG, moldable Jets team. Saleh is the right guy for the type of team JD is constructing!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, MykePM said:

If this latest JD/Saleh rebuild works as planned, and the Jets do become perennial contenders, part of the reason why will be that the dark clouds were chased away by positivity.  Joe D. has it, Saleh has it in spades, and they're bringing in players that have it to create that culture.  I found myself smiling while listening to our draft picks' interviews last night because they all seem like nice, happy guys.  And if you've ever seen Michael Carter #1 in an interview or on social media, you know what a shining light he is.

Robert Saleh:

Spoiler

image.png.58a9b9775ab832a36327a771aba208f0.png

Adam Gase:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.fe9dbb5efdc470d979c2ebf46693d948.png

Todd Bowles:

Spoiler

image.png.6b4ec1386650886365a6478b0c2b801a.png

Rex Ryan:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7e1ebeaf0d66ce396bdbd46b2e104878.png

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

THAT’s why Saleh is the right guy for right now. Not saying he’ll be great or the long term solution but what’s the average age of the starters next year?

This is a YOUNG, moldable Jets team. Saleh is the right guy for the type of team JD is constructing!

I love how everyone took what was 65% a joke at Saleh, and turned it into 100% a compliment.