Rumor: Deshaun Watson 3-4 week suspension

2 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

As soon as I'm done helping OJ find the real killer I'll get right on that, chief

Same boring point.  Using other trials, which have nothing in common with this current one, is pretty weak. Sorry if you can’t see that.  Carry on brother 

9 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Its still ok to at least question how certain aspects of an alleged crime happened, no? 

Which one, all or just some of the 24?

EDIT:  How about an answer instead of a thumbs down?

• Thumb Down 1

9 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

If anyone needs to wonder why sexual predators almost never get convicted all people need need to do is to look at this thread and note how many like you defend the guy.  And it is not 24 cases it is 24 cases plus a TON of corroborating evidence/testimony form other masseuses that did not and are not filing suits some of which also gave him what he wanted.

I sort of hope someone videotaped him and it gets "stolen" and released to the public

Who said i was defending the guy.  I just said i’m not sure what really happened.  Could it be sexual assault?  Possibly.  Just that I don’t know for sure, and am always at least willing to look at other possibilities.  

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

If he really sought out 66 different women for "massages" in a span of 17 months, that alone speaks for itself. 

Especially assuming there is a full time masseuse paid by the Texans available to him

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Who said i was defending the guy.  I just said i’m not sure what really happened.  Could it be sexual assault?  Possibly.  Just that I don’t know for sure, and am always at least willing to look at other possibilities.  

And I said the exact same thing.  I DONT KNOW!  And multiple people have turned that into Watson defender. Crazy stuff. You see this is in the media, all the time 

1 hour ago, Butterfield said:

The fact is, we really have no idea what happened.  I am not saying some were not legitimate, but some could just be opportunistic and realize that they are putting Watson in a tough spot where he doesn’t want to admit to doing what he did.  

I just don’t think people realize how commonplace this is.  In a city like houston, there are thousands of women advertising happy ending massages.  

So you think if only a handful were legit masseuses and that caused him to be confused or whatever it’s excusable?  Basically it was the legit womens fault not being hookers?

Hand jobs?  No, they advertise much more than that.

And no, Watson’s team may want to slowly release information to make it more palatable.  The first step was the last release, about happy endings.  

Please... A screen shot of one of these women offering "massage" dressed evocatively would have been employed immediately if it existed to crush the woman's credibility.

1 hour ago, DetroitRed said:

Can you give me a link to someone advertising a hand job?  Not being a smart ass. I just think law enforcement would be all over that, depending on where you were 

This is in NJ.  It does not say "hand jobs for sale," but what do you think you're getting?  I scribbled out the name.

399566298_ScreenShot2022-06-07at8_02_30PM.thumb.png.3c299e1944c61c7608d0092f288df81a.png

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

I actually think it's worse than that.  

It seems to me he went out of his way to find the legitimate ones on which to force himself.  IMO, that is where this becomes really bad.  

This is premeditated sexual assault -  predator like behavior. 

Oh, I agree.

The listings don’t exist forever.  

Oh, stop.  First, they want the slow drip (pun intended) and now the listing all expired before Watson's team could screen shot even one?

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Butterfield said:

Some of the comments in this thread make me wonder if people are really this naive.  Do people not realize that happy ending massages are fairly commonplace?  These types of massage parlors are everywhere.  We probably have 10 within a 10 minute driving radius, and they are in every big city and numerous small towns.  There are numerous websites where women advertise these services outside of these establishments and where visitors review them.  I know because I mistakenly visited one, when looking for a legitimate massage, and found the rabbit hole.  

Besides, how can the league look down on this when Bob Kraft was caught doing the same exact thing.  

"mistakenly"

Uh Huh Lol GIF by Power

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Please... A screen shot of one of these women offering "massage" dressed evocatively would have been employed immediately if it existed to crush the woman's credibility.

This is in NJ.  It does not say "hand jobs for sale," but what do you think you're getting?  I scribbled out the name.

399566298_ScreenShot2022-06-07at8_02_30PM.thumb.png.3c299e1944c61c7608d0092f288df81a.png

Oh, I agree.

Oh, stop.  First, they want the slow drip (pun intended) and now the listing all expired before Watson's team could screen shot even one?

I agree.  Do you think the media would post their ad?  Do you think the media would attack their ad?  Or misrepresent it?  One way or the other?  

Once again,  there is so much we do not know

5 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Oh, I agree.

I have no idea what information they have.  The only thing i know is that he has not been charged with a crime despite so much supposed evidence.  

1 minute ago, DetroitRed said:

I agree.  Do you think the media would post their ad?  Do you think the media would attack their ad?  Or misrepresent it?  One way or the other?  

Once again,  there is so much we do not know

I think if that woman in the ad I shared was one of Watson's accusers, then Watson's team would absolutely get it seen.  Would some media outlets try to downplay it?  Maybe - but come on... twitter?  That sh*t would be literally everywhere.  Everywhere.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

And I said the exact same thing.  I DONT KNOW!  And multiple people have turned that into Watson defender. Crazy stuff. You see this is in the media, all the time 

I take it as being a centrist in an age of extremism.  Since everyone is an extremist, the centrist is always under attack.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, ZachEY said:

There's no hard evidence in this, and so many other sexual assault cases.  What happens in a small, closed room, with no witnesses, is never going to lead to much, if any, evidence.  But, he did it, and he did it and it can be prosecuted, are different things.

Maybe.  But I’m not jumping to conclusions.  I enjoy exploring alternative explanations. We can agree to disagree.  

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

"mistakenly"

Uh Huh Lol GIF by Power

It was a pretty crazy experience.  I mostly think prostitution should be legal, but I do worry about situations like mine where I legitimately made a mistake and was traumatized for a few weeks.  I can laugh about it now, but it was no laughing matter in the midst of it.  

Just now, Butterfield said:

It was a pretty crazy experience.  I mostly think prostitution should be legal, but I do worry about situations like mine where I legitimately made a mistake and was traumatized for a few weeks.  I can laugh about it now, but it was no laughing matter in the midst of it.  

"traumatized"

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Maybe.  But I’m not jumping to conclusions.  I enjoy exploring alternative explanations. We can agree to disagree.  

I'm open to any alternative explanation that is plausible - I've yet to hear one.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Ok, then ignore my posts.  You have a predisposition.  I don’t. We don’t need to agree.  

I don't have a predisposition.  Your thesis is that these 24 women are all sex workers despite their being no evidence of it.  That's the actual predisposition.  The only support for your position is that you can in fact get a hand job for money.

We definitely don't need to agree.  But that doesn't mean I, or anyone else, needs to accept that both of our positions have equal standing.

• Upvote 3

Just now, ZachEY said:

I don't have a predisposition.  Your thesis is that these 24 women are all sex workers despite their being no evidence of it.  That's the actual predisposition.  The only support for your position is that you can in fact get a hand job for money.

We definitely don't need to agree.  But that doesn't mean I, or anyone else, needs to accept that both of our positions have equal standing.

You need to reread.  I have no thesis.