Zach Wilson has thrived with accuracy in Jets OTAs

On 6/14/2022 at 3:07 PM, FidelioJet said:

I have to wonder...

Were the Jets working on some new things last week that had ZW thinking a bit more..

And due to the ridiculous fan base (me included) they decided to show what he can do and let him focus on what he knows.

Doesn't matter. You already gave up on him. Should have waited another week. Can't turn back now lol.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Dwight Englewood said:

9541183E-AC60-4501-B96E-0215A6DD2113.thumb.jpeg.0dfce95ead0a2a45620fa71f0806fa36.jpeg

Love when people are typing in their mothers basements, evaluating g QBs off of a report in OTAs think they and think they know more than a former NFL QB and justify it with a meme about a bad play he made in the NFL.

• Upvote 2

On 6/14/2022 at 3:07 PM, FidelioJet said:

I have to wonder...

Were the Jets working on some new things last week that had ZW thinking a bit more..

And due to the ridiculous fan base (me included) they decided to show what he can do and let him focus on what he knows.

You needed to ask this question because one reporter ran a podcast where he climeed that ZW didnt improve enough in his eyes off a handful of OTAs.  Because he didnt see what he wanted in a practice. You decided the part where he said it meant nothing, that some fans will overreact or whatever and you took the bait ignoring the reports that contradicted Hughs reports.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

You needed to ask this question because one reporter ran a podcast where he climeed that ZW didnt improve enough in his eyes off a handful of OTAs.  Because he didnt see what he wanted in a practice. You decided the part where he said it meant nothing, that some fans will overreact or whatever and you took the bait ignoring the reports that contradicted Hughs reports.  

You are correct.  

• Haha 1