Zach Wilson: "Could Be Ready for Week 1"

12 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Lol.   You are a liar if say you can’t see what you are saying there.  That’s not all there is either.   I can find more but are mr moving goalpost.  

Why am I not surprised that you think a post of me saying “I didn’t say he doesn’t do anything right” proves your point that I said he doesn’t do anything right. Madness.

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So we’re really still trying to say only the “Zach sucks” crowd displays toxic behaviors?  lol.  

Badgering a poster for 9 months with a baloney claim while being corrected time and time again only counts as trolling if the target holds the sanctioned opinion.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Sports are supposed to be fun. Discussing sports is supposed to be fun.

This thread is the opposite of that.

Agree, a good start is for people to let you choose your own opinions in discussions without trying to ram want they wanted you to say down your throat for 9 months via obnoxious trolling.

4 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Sports are supposed to be fun. Discussing sports is supposed to be fun.

This thread is the opposite of that.

Nobody:

Nobody:

SickJetsFan: Zach Wilson is basically a caucasian Lamar Jackson.

Somebody: WTF?

Ten different adult males who are weirdly over-invested in Zach and think that statistics are Deep State propaganda: WELL HERE COME THE HATERZZZZZ, RUINING THE BOARD AGAIN. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Nobody:

Nobody:

Ten different adult males who are weirdly over-invested in Zach and think that statistics are Deep State propaganda: WELL HERE COME THE HATERZZZZZ, RUINING THE BOARD AGAIN. 

lol that is what you took out of what I said .....no not even close

I said/meant the Jets sh do what Balt least expect if he starts.  Balt would expect to see heavy dose  of run, run, pass so I said they should go Chan Gailey on their ass with 3/4/5 wide air attack because everyone knows the Jets are afraid of Zach ball. 

The 2nd thing they should do that nobody would expect is to run Zach - not because I think he can run like Lamar or is even fast but rather with his knee injury again that would be the last thing you would expect them to do.

it is why teams who pull out back up QBs for a game often rise above their talent level ( cough...cough...White) because teams have not prepared properly.

I suggest all this knowing this is the last thing the Jets will do.

btw - Joe Burrow had ACL tear, MCL sprain, and just got his appendix out and is only 1 year older than Zach.  He gets to play Balt 2x with a worse OL and nobody expects him to miss time.

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Nobody:

Nobody:

The next time — excuse me the first time — BYU posts a Passer Rating above 100 in a game, the eye test crew will suddenly remember that they love stats.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Mods- can we change the thread title?  I keep thinking it's official, but am afraid to open 17 pages of the same tired argument. 

@Charlie Brown

+1

Shoulda been done a while ago honestly, the OP is 100% unofficial and unverified.

Far as I am aware, no word yet from any reputable source, team or media, on who is starting Week 1.

@The Crusher help us our brother.  

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Nobody:

Nobody:

Jets' QBs have usually been black holes in terms of a passing attack. Spare some of Chad Pennington, Testaverde with his Achilles intact, and 11 games of Brett  Favre, the Jets' offense has been mostly a black hole. Forever. And it's been so at at time when statistically passing offense has exploded. We have seen the fool's gold of the USC boys. We've seen GMs inexplicably pass of great QBs becausee they already had some dookie here like Geno Smith or Hackenberg. But right now we have NOTHING about Zack Wilson that suggestst he's gonna change that. In fact everything so far says he will not change anything for the better.

This team is an embarrassment. And the Wilson pick, simply the latest of a lifetime of them. If you aren't mad, you damn well should be. He's tiny, brittle and makes bad decisions. That was all true on draft Day. The rest of it is details. 

Got to talking at a family gathering last night; my son is one of the few people to have attended a Jets home playoff game(and recall took some kind of earthquake crossed with a solar eclipse during a Cat.5 hurricane conflagration of stuff for that to even happen, such, NOBODY had paid for their playoff tickets and we had to go to the season ticket office the day of the game to get them).  He did so when he as 11. He's now a journeyman electrician with a wife, 2 kids and a mortgage. My youngest son was a mere infant; he's now a college grad working on Wall Street for 2 years. 

Is noticing that a crime? If you want to pretend everything is rainbows and lollypops and Saleh's defense will win 11 NFL games 13-10, sorry, that's not close to reality. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

7 minutes ago, Warfish said:

+1

Shoulda been done a while ago honestly, the OP is 100% unofficial and unverified.

Far as I am aware, no word yet from any reputable source, team or media, on who is starting Week 1.

@The Crusher help us our brother.  

The thread title is accurate. He did say that he will be “ready for week one.”

21 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Mods- can we change the thread title?  I keep thinking it's official, but am afraid to open 17 pages of the same tired argument. 

@Charlie Brown

Please change it to Zach Wilson sucks, he always sucked, he always will suck, his family sucks, his kids will suck, his grandkids will suck and if the earth is still here, his great grandkids will suck too, and this is proven by every mathematical model and statistic known to man, this way we can move on

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Please change it to Zach Wilson sucks, he always sucked, he always will suck, his family sucks, his kids will suck, his grandkids will suck and if the earth is still here, his great grandkids will suck too, and this is proven by every mathematical model and statistic known to man, this way we can move on

I would prefer that title.  It's a topic that isn't masked and is easily avoided. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Jeez, drama queen much.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Weird I thought only Da HATerZzz trolled on this site.

49 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Jets' QBs have usually been black holes in terms of a passing attack. Spare some of Chad Pennington, Testaverde with his Achilles intact, and 11 games of Brett  Favre, the Jets' offense has been mostly a black hole. Forever. And it's been so at at time when statistically passing offense has exploded. We have seen the fool's gold of the USC boys. We've seen GMs inexplicably pass of great QBs becausee they already had some dookie here like Geno Smith or Hackenberg. But right now we have NOTHING about Zack Wilson that suggestst he's gonna change that. In fact everything so far says he will not change anything for the better.

This team is an embarrassment. And the Wilson pick, simply the latest of a lifetime of them. If you aren't mad, you damn well should be. He's tiny, brittle and makes bad decisions. That was all true on draft Day. The rest of it is details. 

Got to talking at a family gathering last night; my son is one of the few people to have attended a Jets home playoff game(and recall took some kind of earthquake crossed with a solar eclipse during a Cat.5 hurricane conflagration of stuff for that to even happen, such, NOBODY had paid for their playoff tickets and we had to go to the season ticket office the day of the game to get them).  He did so when he as 11. He's now a journeyman electrician with a wife, 2 kids and a mortgage. My youngest son was a mere infant; he's now a college grad working on Wall Street for 2 years. 

Is noticing that a crime? If you want to pretend everything is rainbows and lollypops and Saleh's defense will win 11 NFL games 13-10, sorry, that's not close to reality. 

Obviously the ramblings of a Fake Jets Fan.

1 minute ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

your prior post sure made it sound like there was something I am claiming to be right about, and all day, how many posts a day am I making bud?

I don’t take homework assignments on the Internet. Prove me wrong and make a point. Otherwise, I’m cool with resting my case here and now.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jgb said:

I don’t take homework assignments on the Internet. Prove me wrong and make a point. Otherwise, I’m cool with resting my case here and now.

lol, I have literally no desire to prove any point, you made the claim, when called out you cowered like a little bitch, consider the case rested until next time you throw a temper tantrum about one of my posts

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

lol, I have literally no desire to prove any point, you made the claim, when called out you cowered like a little bitch, consider the case rested until next time you throw a temper tantrum about one of my posts

Lucky for you it’s only a personal attack if uttered against someone on the rainbows and lollipops side of things.

If I called someone those nasty things I’d get an instant timeout.