College Games -- WEEK 1

Paradis

21 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

He missed one shallow crosser early, but there was also a little pressure in his face so it’s possible he didn’t see it.  It’s was his first ever start.  I think it’s ok considering everything else he show cased.  Lol 

Definitely!  Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to take anything away from him; I’m just trying to say that he definitely needs more time to cook!  He was absolutely incredible last night!

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ok, this made me laugh.  

I’m basically at my wits end with this crossroads of Ferentz’s blind loyalty to an awful QB, his nepotism to his awful OC son and just his seeming arrogance that now matter how bad it gets with the offense, he’s not going to change.

Iowa’s defense is top 10 ish every year.  Top 5 some years.  Just nasty.  All they need is an average Big Ten offense and they would be playoff contenders, but Ferentz just is too stubborn at this point in his career.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Ok, this made me laugh.  

I’m basically at my wits end with this crossroads of Ferentz’s blind loyalty to an awful QB, his nepotism to his awful OC son and just his seeming arrogance that now matter how bad it gets with the offense, he’s not going to change.

Iowa’s defense is top 10 ish every year.  Top 5 some years.  Just nasty.  All they need is an average Big Ten offense and they would be playoff contenders, but Ferentz just is too stubborn at this point in his career.

Petras is terrible. Iowa probably won’t even win the B1G west with him at QB. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Nice debut, Brian Kelly.  Really showing off your big game coaching abilities the way you did at Notre Dame.  Lol

The game at ND when you watched Kelly outcoach another team when the Irish were underdogs was.....yeah, never happened. 

• Upvote 1