Let’s get a jump on things here….

Green Ghost

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

LMAO

I legit didn't remember. 

But, hey, I remember the @Nolder game where he made everyone a whale or some sh*t.

So, do better, 80.

I figured a game where CTM and Ape were COVID-spreading teammates and everyone else had a fun Mason partner (yours was @Beaver dammit!) would be memorable for sure but alas, I was wrong.  Damn.  

• Haha 2

No offense guys, kind goes against the bro culture, but you really think Zach had anything to do with getting with that lady? Lol. She decided she was taking him, not the other way around.

That being said, he forgot he wasn't playing spikeball anymore.

Joe Namath sold the soul of the franchise.

We should've drafted Marino. 

The hotdogs are really bad.

The Gatorade was spiked.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That sound you hear is @JiFapono cumming repeatedly. 

That or @LIJetsFan's disgust.  

Btw (since I think it requires explanation on why I tagged him), I think I'm gonna tag LIJetsFan on anything juvenile going forward because of this post, and I recommend you all do the same:

On 9/26/2022 at 9:50 PM, LIJetsFan said:

What is with all these MILF references.  Do you guys really have to acting like 3rd graders who are just discovered sex?

• Haha 2

I know we are all self loathing Jets fans but this obsession with a second year player who is coming off an injury is just too much.  Every single thread devolves into a Zach Wilson sucks thread.  What is it with us?  It's like 50 years of bottled up frustration gets dumped on any player who walks through our door, even a 22 year old that has done nothing but try and rally the community, travel around hooking up with teammates, and try to be a great representative for the organization.  And all we do is sh*t all over him.  Look we get it he had a shaky year 1.  Its a tough game and a really tough position.  Give the kid a chance already and have a little hope that he grows this year.  Maybe even root for him.  This is a Jets message board and everyone is entitled to their opinion but honestly I don't understand "fans" coming to this site and crapping all over this kid in every way imaginable.  It's a real bummer.   

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

^^

You can tell it's a commentary on closeted homosexuality. The soldiers are the aggression they feel against other gay people, and the naked man is their own self-acceptance.  The fear on the last guy's face is representative of the fear that they have that they will, ultimately, be happier as an openly gay individual. Notice the look of bliss on the first two soldiers' faces as they learn to love and accept their truth.

Plus, it's f***ing hilarious!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^

You can tell it's a commentary on closeted homosexuality. The soldiers are the aggression they feel against other gay people, and the naked man is their own self-acceptance.  The fear on the last guy's face is representative of the fear that they have that they will, ultimately, be happier as an openly gay individual. Notice the look of bliss on the first two soldiers' faces as they learn to love and accept their truth.

Plus, it's f***ing hilarious!

I see you've thought about it a lot.  lol.  

• Haha 2