Let’s get a jump on things here….

Green Ghost

I don’t think the “weaponzz” thing is valid anymore, but I’m sure plenty of you will be using rust and the OL as excuses for Zach looking as bad as he did last season on Sunday against the Steelers. 
As the title says, let’s save everyone some time and mention any other excuses we can use after he sh*ts the bed again.

Go Schitts Creek GIF by CBC 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 16
  • Haha 5

Also if we get blown out don't be surprised if you get this one:  "It was a blowout, what did you want Wilson to do?  The defense is supposed to help HIM out."

Meanwhile these same "real fans" ripped on Flacco for "padding" his stats in "garbage time".

You know this one is coming because people did it last year, too.  Josh Johnson's game against Indy was all "garbage time", but there was no expectation for Wilson to produce with the Jets trailing in a blowout.

Fun times ahead, y'all.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

17 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I don’t think the “weaponzz” thing is valid anymore, but I’m sure plenty of you will be using rust and the OL as excuses for Zach looking as bad as he did last season on Sunday against the Steelers. 
As the title says, let’s save everyone some time and mention any other excuses we can use after he sh*ts the bed again.

Give the guy a break.  He was out servicing that milf all night.  He needs a few days to recover. 

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

oh fun!

and if Zach plays well

• Zach was lucky to face the Steelers JV team with Watt & Fitzpatrick out.
  • Take away the two long TD's on broken plays and he was only 8/12 for 150 and an INT!
  • If Trubisky didn't run out of bounds the Jets would have never had an opportunity!
  • Hero ball is not sustainable, this guy will be out with another injury before week 10.

What qualifies as him playing well? Can we have some numbers?

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

oh fun!

and if Zach plays well

• Zach was lucky to face the Steelers JV team with Watt & Fitzpatrick out.
  • Take away the two long TD's on broken plays and he was only 8/12 for 150 and an INT!
  • If Trubisky didn't run out of bounds the Jets would have never had an opportunity!
  • Hero ball is not sustainable, this guy will be out with another injury before week 10.
  • Too many passes to Conklin, teams are going to take that away.

- It was only one game, let’s see him do it again

- the WRs caught the ball and bailed him out

32 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

So your complaint isn't about the players but the people who root for them, really?

really%252C+jerry+seinfeld+gif%252C+www.

3 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

- It was only one game, let’s see him do it again

Not only fair but rational.

3 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

- the WRs caught the ball and bailed him out

Satire has to at least contain some kernel of the original to be effective.