LaCanfora: Situation in Green Bay is about to become unglued.

T0mShane

2 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Who would have thought that it was a bad idea to never draft a WR in the first round when you have a legend at QB?

The management thought process that he was so great that you didn't need to surround him with high end receiver talent is negligent.  That and drafting Jordan love instead of taking Tee Higgins  or Pittman.

Their drafting over the last 5 years or so has been weird. Maybe they thought davante adsms would be there forever  

On 10/22/2022 at 1:03 PM, T0mShane said:

Rodgers has a pedestrian-by-his-standards quarterback rating of 94.2

He’s making do with what he has 

Atlanta and Tennessee are the worst

Bur this Packer group is among the worst WR corps in the NFL

Lazard is a glorified JAG who’s built some rapport with Rodgers after 3+ years  

Doubs has talent but he’s a rookie like Watson

The TEs are non-factors 

Now Aaron Jones is injured

Idiotic to bring back old man Rodgers and not surround him with weapons for the here and now

11 minutes ago, Packers12 said:

He is a choke artist. Id take Tom Brady anyday over Rodgers. Brady is the best or one of the best ever to play the game.

Bold take..  I’d say he is maybe one of the best but questionable. Also, how drunk are you ?

3 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

He’s making do with what he has 

Atlanta and Tennessee are the worst

Bur this Packer group is among the worst WR corps in the NFL

Lazard is a glorified JAG who’s built some rapport with Rodgers after 3+ years  

Doubs has talent but he’s a rookie like Watson

The TEs are non-factors 

Now Aaron Jones is injured

Idiotic to bring back old man Rodgers and not surround him with weapons for the here and now

Look what Tom Brady did with no WRs and he still won 3 Superbowls with no name WRs like David Patten and David Givens. He had no weapons at all. Thats why he is the best of all time. Now Pat Mahomes will make a run at him in the next decade of being the next GOAT.

2 minutes ago, OMA said:

Bold take..  I’d say he is maybe one of the best but questionable. Also, how drunk are you ?

Brady is lightyears better than Rodgers and always has been. The guy is clutch in Big games and when you are trailing by 3 to 7 points with a minute left in the game I would want Brady over Rodgers anyday. Rodgers is a choke artist and Tom is terrific.

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Packers12 said:

Look what Tom Brady did with no WRs and he still won 3 Superbowls with no name WRs like David Patten and David Givens. He had no weapons at all. Thats why he is the best of all time. Now Pat Mahomes will make a run at him in the next decade of being the next GOAT.

Understood 

You won’t get any argument from me as to who’s better, Brady or Rodgers, even though I can’t stand Brady for obvious reasons

I think Jermaine Wiggins was Brady’s TE early in his career

And he made guys like Troy Brown and Amendola look much better than they actually were 

If you’re going to lay blame for the state of the Packers, from the outside looking in, it’s just a bit odd that you would start with Rodgers (and not the coaches, front office, or whatever)

I mean it’s not Rodgers’ fault they blew a 1st rounder on Jordan Love

Though maybe if they weren’t paying Rodgers 50M per they could have afforded to extend Davante

On 10/23/2022 at 12:07 AM, Sperm Edwards said:

Since drafting Rodgers in 2005, the Packers have drafted exactly one skill position player on offense: Jordan Love in 2020. They did draft two tackles, and one of them was so bad he finished his short career with 3x more false starts than game starts. It’s been so much on D in round 1 it’d make Rex Ryan blush.

His team drafted zero 1st round WRs, TEs, and RBs for his entire 18-year career, and with that has still posted a career 5:1 TD:INT ratio. But Rodgers doesn’t elevate the play of those around him. Everyone on the Packers would be as good or better with someone else, despite the mountain of real-world split testing of his teammates with & without him. Lmao. 

That's CRAZY ,, and yet they are always  in the playoffs

• Upvote 1