LaCanfora: Situation in Green Bay is about to become unglued.

T0mShane

On 10/23/2022 at 6:30 AM, TuscanyTile2 said:

WHAT?!?!

When you've got a QB like that, one of your top priorities as a GM (after an OL) should be to get him a star WR.  The Bengals' GM got JaMarr Chase for Burrow.  JD got GW for ZW.  Peyton Manning was given Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark and Edgerrin James.  

Rookie contract with a high first round pick.  The Packers aren’t in the same position. 

Who would have thought that it was a bad idea to never draft a WR in the first round when you have a legend at QB?

The management thought process that he was so great that you didn't need to surround him with high end receiver talent is negligent.  That and drafting Jordan love instead of taking Tee Higgins  or Pittman.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, oatmeal said:

I didn’t

but as a jet fan, that quote Rodgers had today about “losing to that team” what a slap to the entire lions organization and fans after a great win.

As a jet fan this is some crap that would come out of patriots land in reference to us, so I can imagine how Detroit fans feel right now.

Bears fans was on cloud nine when we beat y’all the way we did and sauce wore the cheese mainly because of the “I own you” nonsense. 

Y’all will be better off when the ? Rodgers  retires tbh and a top 10 draft pick wouldn’t be a bad going away present tbh 

All is not lost 

I think If the Packers played the Pats Jet fans would be hoping for a tie. When we lost to Buffalo last week I think you guys enjoyed that too.

• WTF? 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Packers12 said:

I think If the Packers played the Pats Jet fans would be hoping for a tie. When we lost to Buffalo last week I think you guys enjoyed that too.

Why do you want Jets fans to hate the Packers so bad? You guys are higher 20's on the hate list. 

• Upvote 1