Welcome back Jermaine Johnson!

Playing on a gimpy ankle no less! I think that was our 4th sack of the day. The best defense the Bills have faced to date.

Have to say:

Sauce Gardner, Garrett Wilson, Jermaine, Breece, Clemons, Max Mitchell, and (if we can get him involved) TE Ruckert could possibly be the best draft of all time. Clearly rivals the Seahawks draft (the entire Legion of Boom) that led them to a SB, and should have led them to one more.

Best part? This draft class knows nothing but winning as a member of the NY Jets.

Edit: Good take @ChewyandtheJets!!!

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

This draft class is one for the ages.  Sauce Gardner, Garrett Wilson, Johnson, Breece Hall, Mitchell.  
wow.  High quality on and off the field.   The future is feeling bright. 

Don't forget Clemons...ahd some big run stops and some pressure on Allen.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

This draft class is one for the ages.  Sauce Gardner, Garrett Wilson, Johnson, Breece Hall, Mitchell.  

Did you DARE to forget Michael Clemons??? :D  

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

Feels like a reversion to the mean after sooo many underwhelming draft classes.

If Mims grows into a contributor like he's starting to then there's some serious young upside on this team.

• Upvote 1

After watching Jermaine Johnson now through the games he has played, I think my opinion is that he does a lot of things well, but nothing great.  A solid player, but there is no area where I feel he can dominate.  I'm not sure if he warrants a first round draft choice, but if not, then certainly a 2nd round pick.  Either way, he is a asset, and not a liability.  

As opposed to a player like Bryce Huff, he is great in one area, which is rushing the passer from the edge.  Johnson doesn't have that one factor that makes him unique.  I'm glad we have him, but had we drafted him at #10 instead of #26, I believe we would have all been disappointed right now.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bronx said:

I don't understand the hate on JJ. The dude is a stud and a solid contributor on the run defense.

I posted my opinion of JJ right before yours, if you want to read it.  I don't have any hate for JJ, but I look realistically at his game.  I agree with everything you said about him, and glad we have him, but IMO, their is nothing that is dominating about his game.  Sauce- dominating   Wilson wr- dominating  Bryce Hall- dominating.  JJ- solid, but not dominating.