College bowl games thread

freestater

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Michigan has got the type of team to hammer TCU imo.  They will run the ball down their throats and then play action to TEs.

TCU's offense will have to score a lot but Michigan, if they are on their game will totally control the clock.

Agreed. Its all about level of competition in college and the Big10 has my vote on Defense over TCU.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Michigan has got the type of team to hammer TCU imo.  They will run the ball down their throats and then play action to TEs.

TCU's offense will have to score a lot but Michigan, if they are on their game will totally control the clock.

All of this might be correct but you can't go wrong betting on a JIm Harbaugh choke job. lol

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

After high school ball I played a LOT of years in a pretty good quality touch football league.   On defense I played left CB most of the time,  I just loved when the opposing QB tried to throw the wide side out pattern.  I got soooo many interceptions.   ?

Maybe you could challenge Echols for our #4 CB spot?

• Upvote 1