College bowl games thread

freestater

2 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

Education is a lifelong process...or something.

On a definitely more serious note, I have all 4 years of eligibility left. Wonder who the oldest college athlete was. 

If i recall there was a guy a number of years ago that was like 56 or something that got in for some snaps or a game or so.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Did you end up on the over?

I made a small SGP teasing down the over number to 53.5 with TCU getting 10. 

Here's the problem with tease parlays:  You literally get teased all game long and I remember all too well from adolescent ages how those teases end.  The TCU end is looking good at the moment, but it's still early.  I just wished I took the +8 as a straight bet.  We'll see about the number.  Michigan maybe wakes up sometime soon otherwise it will be an under..  even with the tease. waste of money. Sometimes I forget that I hate parlays. 

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I made a small SGP teasing down the over number to 53.5 with TCU getting 10. 

Here's the problem with tease parlays:  You literally get teased all game long and I remember all too well from adolescent ages how those teases end.  The TCU end is looking good at the moment, but it's still early.  I just wished I took the +8 as a straight bet.  We'll see about the number.  Michigan maybe wakes up sometime soon otherwise it will be an under..  even with the tease. waste of money. Sometimes I forget that I hate parlays. 

Hit a round robin the other day but yeah, I actually don't like them. Payouts are nice but win percentage is garbage. Preaching to the choir, just saying. Hope all is well, sir.