Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

That's real cute you hard headed idiot. Just like your stupid case on PAC

If my case in pac is so stupid, and I’m so scummy, why aren’t you voting me?

You're digressing into insults and zero substance. You’re missing details and flailing. It just doesn’t make sense. You can call me all the names you want, but I’m simply unable to make sense of what you’re saying not jiving with what you’re doing.

I mean, I’m not going to vote you unless you get countered, so just takes this as feedback if you are indeed town cop. You’re making it hard to support you.

Touché, Pussy Cat!

Yeah cause our posts were in close proximity I didn't see it but at least I didnt put anyone at L-1 without reading the whole thread first you dope

Get your sh*t under control Snash, or I’m voting you out of spite.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Oh and BTW I'm still waiting for your case on me Bussing folks because I'm 100 % sure you went back to vett what Monkey Breath was saying right ? I mean you just didn't read his asshat post and take that crap as a case right ? 

Once again not my case, not a strong one but a case thats been made and there are 4 other people on it. 

Either way, you may think going after the noob vote and swaying that vote away from you with condescension and douchery is a good plan but your barking up the wrong tree. I couldn't care less what you think of my gameplay, it sucks just like most everyones in here. All I see is a bunch of schmucks trading on clout and bull****. IDGAF if you hang  in error and I am just happy to watch you swing for the sport of the crows. 

Your L-2 I say make a case on someone to sway the votes away from you if your town, your response is to tell the noob to go re-read 60 pages through 2 threads and look for all Smash posts. You dont seem keen on actually defending yourself with substance and I don't really care to hear it. I hope you enjoy the quick drop and sudden stop. I know I will when it comes for me because then I will be free of a gaggle of fools you think they are the Magnus Carlsen of JN Mafia.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If my case in pac is so stupid, and I’m so scummy, why aren’t you voting me?

You're digressing into insults and zero substance. You’re missing details and flailing. It just doesn’t make sense. You can call me all the names you want, but I’m simply unable to make sense of what you’re saying not jiving with what you’re doing.

I mean, I’m not going to vote you unless you get countered, so just takes this as feedback if you are indeed town cop. You’re making it hard to support you.

hey Jack ass I just told you I investigated PAC he came up town which obviously means your super star case is out the window. 

FWIW every insult was a counter insult you and I just do that naturally Lurker not so much

hey Jack ass I just told you I investigated PAC he came up town which obviously means your super star case is out the window. 

FWIW every insult was a counter insult you and I just do that naturally Lurker not so much

You’re dancing around what I said. Why are you calling me scum and not voting me?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Once again not my case, not a strong one but a case thats been made and there are 4 other people on it. 

Either way, you may think going after the noob vote and swaying that vote away from you with condescension and douchery is a good plan but your barking up the wrong tree. I couldn't care less what you think of my gameplay, it sucks just like most everyones in here. All I see is a bunch of schmucks trading on clout and bull****. IDGAF if you hang  in error and I am just happy to watch you swing for the sport of the crows. 

Your L-2 I say make a case on someone to sway the votes away from you if your town, your response is to tell the noob to go re-read 60 pages through 2 threads and look for all Smash posts. You dont seem keen on actually defending yourself with substance and I don't really care to hear it. I hope you enjoy the quick drop and sudden stop. I know I will when it comes for me because then I will be free of a gaggle of fools you think they are the Magnus Carlsen of JN Mafia.

Lurker I'm sorry but that's how it works bud. You have to go look for yourself since the whole job of scum is to lie and deceive so in that case is APE happens to be scum you're going down the wrong path . Right ? This is mafia 101 bud

15 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Touché, Pussy Cat!

Yeah cause our posts were in close proximity I didn't see it but at least I didnt put anyone at L-1 without reading the whole thread first you dope

where did you copy and past that from

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Your L-2 I say make a case on someone to sway the votes away from you if your town, your response is to tell the noob to go re-read 60 pages through 2 threads and look for all Smash posts.

FYI if you click the little magnifying glass on the bottom left of each person's posts it will show you just their posts in the thread.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

58 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Wow APE all verbal ? Nonsense ! as is your ridiculous day 1 case on PAC . With all this poop you are flinging you're looking as scummy as it gets

Here you say it.

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Confirmation achieved.

Town smash doesn’t accuse me of being scummy as it gets and not vote.

vote smash

Ill come back to pac later. Also my case in him is today, d2. D1 was just a meta read.

Here I react.

23 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

OMFG god you damn Idiot did you read my reveal  ?

Here you acknowledge it.

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, not yet at that point. I respond as I read up to give y’all my real-time reactions. Always have done this way.

Here I reply.

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Did I call you scum ?

I mean, come on, we had a complete conversation about it.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Did I vote you ?

I’m asking you why you didn’t. 

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Sensitive Monkey today ?

You’re quoting yourself. I’m not being sensitive. I’m sitting here while you’re trying to gaslight me. 

Im also letting you call me one name after another knowing g full well the minute I do it back you’ll completely melt down. Like always. So, if you’re legit trying to solve the puzzle, as I am, please dial down the insult rhetoric so we can focus on play.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Here you say it.

Here I react.

Here you acknowledge it.

Here I reply.

I mean, come on, we had a complete conversation about it.

Dude I said you LOOKED SCUMMY just like you do to me ...exactly like you do to me. If I was going after you hard as scum you know damn well what would have happened but it Didn't.

I didn't vote you, I didn't case you, and I've been 100 % consistent in who I've been looking at this whole damn game. I'm now STILL looking at Crusher the big OMGUS baby, and JGB who pinged me early yet you and your poop posts get people focusing on me claiming Im not casing anyone. Its hilarious.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m asking you why you didn’t. 

You’re quoting yourself. I’m not being sensitive. I’m sitting here while you’re trying to gaslight me. 

Im also letting you call me one name after another knowing g full well the minute I do it back you’ll completely melt down. Like always. So, if you’re legit trying to solve the puzzle, as I am, please dial down the insult rhetoric so we can focus on play.

No APE you can call me all the names you like in fun. I'm 100 % fine with that always have been . But I have this crazy ability to know when someone is playing and when they are not :) 

So those last few posts I made was me obviously having fun with you if I insulted you in any way Im truly sorry

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Vote Arsis

i think he’s been burying votes, both d1 and d2 ?‍♂️

finally. I was making this point on him early in game. after the "trap" revealed Barry as deputy he still proceeded to vote Barry and keep his vote parked the majority of the 40 pages of game. no one bit on it with me except @Beaver 

I went back )at old game thread and this one) and looked at interactions around Verbal's posts, which there weren't a lot - I didn't notice anyone hinting around at "lovers partner" or trying to find him. 

I like this vote back 

VOTE ARSIS

1 minute ago, Stark said:

finally. I was making this point on him early in game. after the "trap" revealed Barry as deputy he still proceeded to vote Barry and keep his vote parked the majority of the 40 pages of game. no one bit on it with me except @Beaver 

I went back )at old game thread and this one) and looked at interactions around Verbal's posts, which there weren't a lot - I didn't notice anyone hinting around at "lovers partner" or trying to find him. 

I like this vote back 

VOTE ARSIS

I was looking at this as well pushing the Barry thing. FWIW sure in hindsight its easy to say verbal was hinting but JIF was the hintee <new word LOL) so lover never crossed my mind 

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Dude I said you LOOKED SCUMMY just like you do to me ...exactly like you do to me. If I was going after you hard as scum you know damn well what would have happened but it Didn't.

I didn't vote you, I didn't case you, and I've been 100 % consistent in who I've been looking at this whole damn game. I'm now STILL looking at Crusher the big OMGUS baby, and JGB who pinged me early yet you and your poop posts get people focusing on me claiming Im not casing anyone. Its hilarious.

I said you’re scummy and voted you.

You said I’m scummy and didn’t vote me. Then acted like you didn’t call me scummy.

These are not the same thing.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

No APE you can call me all the names you like in fun. I'm 100 % fine with that always have been . But I have this crazy ability to know when someone is playing and when they are not :) 

So those last few posts I made was me obviously having fun with you if I insulted you in any way Im truly sorry

No, you don’t. I’ve always love playing with you. I call you idiot in one day and it’s fine, the next it’s defcon 7 melt. It’s a you thing. I never once called you idiot and meant it. You have a crazy ability to convince yourself if whatever though.

I’m not calling you names. History has proven it doesn’t go well. ♥️

20 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

FYI if you click the little magnifying glass on the bottom left of each person's posts it will show you just their posts in the thread.

Dammit....I'm such an idiot.  I never knew that.  I was doing the long form search

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Stark said:

I mean its not a horrible thought. I haven't seen sk team before, only sk have seen as a solo. 

not going down that path yet, but would explain the coaching feel and also 80 would totally have JGB bus to gain town credit 

actually if you are trying to "prove" your theory you should, and would quote the incriminating posts. its on you to provide the case not the entire game to go behind you and "infer" or try to think like you. 

its on you bud, make a case, convince people and get the votes. 

also, my "lets play" was because it was about 12 hours before the deadline and I wanted to see if anyone would jump over to your votes. sometimes you can play to test peoples reactions. all it was. 

That's fine .... seems like everyone is making their case on inference and clout. The case on you is self admittedly weak and gut. I'm new to this I expect my cases to be weak and gut, the best use of my ability is to gague other reactions to my cases and the other cases put forth.

You say it's  on me to make the case meanwhile every time someone else "makes a case" with little backing it up I throw up a general question that could be met with 2 or 3 sentence fragment bullet points in a post that would take under a minute and its met with "OMG go reread the entire 2 thread, week long D1 game  and infer it for yourself noob" sorry I don't have the eidetic memory of @jgb ?(that kiss is to jgbs cute @$$) . 

People asked me to back my **** up and to summarize the Pac situation with Apes FOS  of him and implication of Smash (which seemed like give the noob homework) so I shared that and what weak gut evidence I had on you. In good faith I took time to explain myself in a lengthy manner thinking it may get others to be open to explaining their stance in a brief manner. Which is met with general obstinance and douchery by most.

No need for a lengthy response I'm quite literally here for the Lulz, the camaraderie, and to learn a bit of the game and see if it's a fun use of my time. It seems some people care more about the gameplay and less the Lulz and Camaraderie, which is their prerogative. I'm sure with more seasoning the gameplay will grow  in importance to me as well.

• Upvote 1