Super Bowl Game Thread

10 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If seeing a pregnant woman rubbing her crotch and smelling her fingers on national tv with tons of young kids watching doesnt bother you, I dont know what to tell you buddy.

As a Dad of now grown 5 kids. I’ve seen them do some pretty gruesome shit. 

11 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If seeing a pregnant woman rubbing her crotch and smelling her fingers on national tv with tons of young kids watching doesnt bother you, I dont know what to tell you buddy.

I much prefer when a pedo is on stage grabbing his crotch, personally. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Trotter said:

It is what you do to cover for lack of talent.

I will have to rack my brain a bit and remember seeing Aretha Franklin, Diana Ross, Anita Baker, Pat Benatar, Christine McVie and a host of other greats having to resort to that type of nonsense for look at me.

They simply sang and let their talent shine through.

Have you ever heard of a female performing and recording artist that goes by the name, Madonna? 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Have you ever heard of a female performing and recording artist that goes by the name, Madonna? 

For me I put Madonna in more of the performer category than pure singer. 

Having said that her voice on like a prayer is one of the best vocals out there but overall, her voice is simply not in the range of the others.

Take Christina Aguilerra for example - outstanding voice - I personally don't care for much of her music but vocals - she is right up there.

Of course this is all objective and simply my opinion which makes music what it is  - personal choice.  

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Trotter said:

For me I put Madonna in more of the performer category than pure singer. 

Having said that her voice on like a prayer is one of the best vocals out there but overall, her voice is simply not in the range of the others.

Take Christina Aguilerra for example - outstanding voice - I personally don't care for much of her music but vocals - she is right up there.

Of course this is all objective and simply my opinion which makes music what it is  - personal choice.  

I was referring to your performance comment, Madonna has been rubbing her crotch, singing on beds in lingerie, wearing cones on her t!ts, imitating sex in her performances since the 80's...doesnt seem to bother anyone

A black billionaire gets up there and does one gesture, and everyone has a problem w/ it. 

• Upvote 3
  • More Ugh 1

12 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I was referring to your performance comment, Madonna has been rubbing her crotch, singing on beds in lingerie, wearing cones on her t!ts, imitating sex in her performances since the 80's...doesnt seem to bother anyone

A black billionaire gets up there and does one gesture, and everyone has a problem w/ it. 

Ah - got ya.

That is going down a whole different road that I personally am going to stay away from but will say I simply don't care for it regardless of gender, skin color etc.

Your view of it though regarding when it is or is not acceptable is spot on - not right in any way but true. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, section314 said:

I guess I’ve been stuck in  the Grateful Dead and Neil Young zone too long. I couldn’t pick her or the last 5-6 years of halftime acts out of a lineup.?

If Jerry was alive and the Good Ol' Grateful Dead were playing, then I would care about it!

• Post of the Week 2

15 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If Jerry was alive and the Good Ol' Grateful Dead were playing, then I would care about it!

Whoever picks the "play out" songs to commercial breaks for Fox is definitely a jam band fan. I noticed Phish, My Morning Jacket and Goose yesterday. 

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Not cheap. Three tickets were aftermarket, two others at face value. Me, my wife, her mom and two sisters. All eagles fans except for me. $20K+ day.

Please keep us updated on the blow-by-blow report on the sexual favors received for this sacrifice.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ron Rico said:

What the heck happened to the Eagles’ supposedly ferocious pass rush is one of the great mysteries of Super Bowl 2023. It never showed up. Giving Patrick Mahomes time in the pocket is going to get you beat every time and the inability to get him on the ground was the downfall for the Eagles in their tough-to-take 38-35 loss to the Chiefs at State Farm Stadium on Sunday. 

What became evident as the game wore on is that the feared Eagles pass rush that produced an NFL-high 70 sacks in the regular season was not able to inflict its will on Mahomes. There were 27 passes thrown by Mahomes and he was not sacked once, even though Mahomes was dealing with a right ankle that still is not fully healthy. 

https://nypost.com/2023/02/13/eagles-vaunted-pass-rush-nonexistent-in-super-bowl-2023-no-show/

Probably had something to do with Philadelphia's road to the SB (both regular season and postseason) was quite weak compared to the AFC side of things.  

Andy Reid is an offensive genius and was up to the task against the Eagles' pass rush.  

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, but him being an attention whore prick who shot his way out of town certainly is.  

The point you're missing is that, even if he was the greatest guy in the world, we still passed up on Patrick Mahomes for him.

Btw, trading Jamal turned out pretty great for us.  IIRC, didn't it turn into AVT and GW?  

44 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

lmfao...so it matters when you care about the artist but it doesnt when you dont?  

And Rihanna got 12 songs out in 13 minutes...the dead would get, what, 1?  hahaha

27 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Is the alien w the giant forehead who was singing Rihanna?

You're the only person on this entire site that I will allow this from strictly because you're the only one good looking enough to maybe, maybe, have Rihanna let you smell her hand.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fair Play Ok GIF by PENNYWORTH

Any rant I have would be the same sh*t I've been saying for years. 

I mean, they had DJ Khaled do some weird player intro before the game and I was so thoroughly confused by why, that now in hindsight, it was by far the most compelling part of the evening, I'm still perplexed who came up with this idea and how it actually made it to game day production that the NFL being the NFL isnt a story at all. 

• Haha 1