The Great Jets QB Search - Mafia - SCUM AND SK JOINT VICTORY!!!!

jgb

D1 End Scene

After a long day of debate, tensions are high as the group seems no closer to finding a QB than this morning. Accusations fly around the room that some people have only been pointing out negatives of every option without offering anything constructive to the search. Two of the group, peen and Hal, have drawn especially dirty looks all day. As night draws close, half the group seems ready to kill or at least severely maim one of them, and the other half the other.

Just as tensions seem about to explode into violence, a staffer bursts into the room, “Do we have a new QB, or what?” The group starts yelling in protest that they feel they are being sabotaged from within. The staffer holds up her hand, “Don't want to hear it. If someone is hindering your work, you idiots should've voted to have them removed. Beds have been set up in the lobby. No one is leaving this building until we get our new QB under contract."

It is now N1. You have 20 hours to submit your night actions. (3:00 PM EST)

1 minute ago, Beaver said:

You didn’t miss anything.   

Well, I’m still annoyed I missed the deadline. I’ve been in our basement trying to figure out the source of flooding… was over there checking in on progress. Turned into a sh*t show.

46 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Well, I’m still annoyed I missed the deadline. I’ve been in our basement trying to figure out the source of flooding… was over there checking in on progress. Turned into a sh*t show.

No more DIY projects.

uh oh bathroom GIF

Seriously, though. Hope you get it under control.

On the plus side the Mafia community finally chose peace.  Sure you could say there was a strong attempt to kill 2 people, but I’m a glass full kind of guy.  

I’m hopeful scum will also choose not to kill.   That this thread will become a place of positive affirmations.  Probably this will happen. 

Dust Off New York Jets GIF by SportsManias

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

On the plus side the Mafia community finally chose peace.  Sure you could say there was a strong attempt to kill 2 people, but I’m a glass full kind of guy.  

I’m hopeful scum will also choose not to kill.   That this thread will become a place of positive affirmations.  Probably this will happen. 

Dust Off New York Jets GIF by SportsManias

Oh sure Mr “I’ll make his life a living hell” just wants peace and harmony for all humankind 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

The best part is knowing JGB made the game and his pure love of Zach and I is coming together in an delightful way.

I’m just trying to guess the trigger lol.  

If you’re fake claiming Zach….or if telling the truth except Zach is scum/3rd party (possible since he’d be against the Jets finding an alternative QB) this was either a brilliant, ballsy claim or an incredibly dumb one.  

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If you’re fake claiming Zach….or if telling the truth except Zach is scum/3rd party (possible since he’d be against the Jets finding an alternative QB) this was either a brilliant, ballsy claim or an incredibly dumb one.  

Hahaha.  I don’t have a poker face.   I was dying you and I think Crusher knew I’d be Zach too.  

• Haha 1

In light of Hal’s claims we may be able to assume jgb may not have been “random” with his character assignments.  Following the 80 school of modding I see.  

Thus we should all take another glance at my initial guesses:

On 3/21/2023 at 2:34 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

My best guesses on who everyone is:

@The Crusher:  Jared Lorenzen  

image.thumb.jpeg.4e1455d71e8526833dae6953d8136e58.jpeg

Nah Jk Crusher’s @GATA be Joe Douglas

Nfl Draft Football GIF by New York Jets

@Hal N of Provo:  Zach (duh)

@JiF:  Lamar Jackson or Jameis Winston

@Arsis:  Belichick’s son

image.gif.4849c925ef8871efbcf9ec41f6b9b4a3.gif

Or maybe Derek Carr (cuz weirdo) 

@Drums:  Hmm maybe Nathaniel Hackett?

@Nynaeve:  Ryan Tannehill….as a chick

image.thumb.png.22b096e02a1957ff93b7623ac50785d0.png

@BUM-KNEE:  Aaron Rodgers (left Mafia for a bit - went into the darkness - then came back)

@Beaver:   Packers GM Brian Gutekunst (blocking the Jets progress to getting Rodgers….like a dam)

@Greenseed4:  Deshaun Watson (because Peen)

@Integrity28:   Gardner Minshew 

No one in this game other than JiF is handsome enough to be Jimmy G.  Maybe if we had @HessStation playing?

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

In light of Hal’s claims we may be able to assume jgb may not have been “random” with his character assignments.  Following the 80 school of modding I see.  

Thus we should all take another glance at my initial guesses:

I thought your guess was interesting - I don’t know.  I was thinking town would all be current Jets after mine.

22 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

I thought your guess was interesting - I don’t know.  I was thinking town would all be current Jets after mine.

20 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Probably best not to speculate.  I think false reveals might be tough in this game lol.  

Definitely not all Jets as I can confirm my character is not a Jet yet I am Town.  

It’ll be easy to pick up on any patterns as we get some dead bodies so I’ll shut up about it for now.  

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh damn…sorry to hear that.   

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh sure Mr “I’ll make his life a living hell” just wants peace and harmony for all humankind 

The win condition is all threats to the Jets. Zach Wilson is 100% the biggest threat to the team, aside from Woody.

• Haha 2

Had some family issues last night and couldn't get online.  Mom has increasingly bad dementia and things were rough last night.  Honestly this has been super tough to handle, and my soul is starting to be crushed.

Anyways.....

• Sympathy 10

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Hope all is better today Ape 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Had some family issues last night and couldn't get online.  Mom has increasingly bad dementia and things were rough last night.  Honestly this has been super tough to handle, and my soul is starting to be crushed.

Anyways.....

Sorry to hear that brother. 

• Upvote 1