Pats up and coming star CB in serious trouble!

The ban on feeding device is a big thing that the governer of MA fought hard to put into law... It's his baby.. Former AG. 
What does it feed smoothies, pretzels? Serious wtf is it.. I'm not up in my thug culture references these days.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

You would think the team, the NFL, and a player's agent would all be drumming into him a basic idea of personal conduct, risk issues to avoid, etc. Which I'm pretty sure they do, so this is even more stupid than it appears. Not to mention that a player could simply ask someone -- another player, coach, agent -- what the rules are, particularly around such an obvious issue as this one, which has gotten other players into trouble. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Yeah but MA laws say that anything more then 10 is high capacity and banned, I believe 
Aww c'mon man .. 10 bullets only .. what if I gotta kill 11 guys ? What am I supposed to do ?

These guys are clueless.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

You would think the team, the NFL, and a player's agent would all be drumming into him a basic idea of personal conduct, risk issues to avoid, etc. Which I'm pretty sure they do, so this is even more stupid than it appears. Not to mention that a player could simply ask someone -- another player, coach, agent -- what the rules are, particularly around such an obvious issue as this one, which has gotten other players into trouble. 

And the gun was loaded... Seriously gun safety 101...

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

If you need someone to tell you, don't try to bring guns on a plane...you've got serious problems.

If he was so callus that he "didn't know" loaded guns were in his bag, he is a horribly irresponsible gun owner and probably shouldn't be allowed to have guns.

This is as bad as @The Crusher trying to conceal 10 Big Mac meals on a plane. 

• Haha 1