Colts star RB Jonathan Taylor has requested a trade

Larz

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

Yes and I’m trying to determine if it’s a real quote but Irsay may have stepped in it 

I don’t get his rationale here. I guess all it takes is one team but who’s trading a high pick and giving a new deal to a back right now? I guess possibly the Bills.

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

he's got 0 leverage...stfu and go back to work. none of these guys is willing to start missing paychecks.

go ahead "scrub your twitter profile"

They honestly think that scrubbing their twitter crap is meaningful.  LOL.  Only stoopid forums like this and twitter addicts give a sh*t.

• Upvote 2

It’s a little sad what’s happening to the RBs. They do have a huge impact in teams. When breece went down the season ended for us. If Taylor was actually good last year the colts would have been good too. It’s true that their lifespan diesnt last the way a dominant QB would though… maybe the rbs should have a different length rookie scale.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2

All it takes is the rbs to take a stand, the ones who mean so much to their teams... Jacobs, Taylor, sequon, hall last year, etc.

Thee guys have real value and if they will not stick up for themselves no one else will.

Frustrating but the cba screwed them, agent give them bad advice. 

Taylor should be highest paid guy on the colts.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Wit said:

It’s a little sad what’s happening to the RBs. They do have a huge impact in teams. When breece went down the season ended for us. If Taylor was actually good last year the colts would have been good too. It’s true that their lifespan diesnt last the way a dominant QB would though… maybe the rbs should have a different length rookie scale.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

You can be sure Breece and his agent are paying close attention.  This could end up affecting us (maybe a Breece holdout or something.  Not sure).

9 hours ago, Dcat said:

They honestly think that scrubbing their twitter crap is meaningful.  LOL.  Only stoopid forums like this and twitter addicts give a sh*t.

it's very passive aggressive, and has become meaningless for anyone who is a follower of the NFL. The media will grab on to anything, but thats all its good for.