1JD & Hard Knocks

11 hours ago, JiF said:

Golf is only boring if you suck. Otherwise, it's the greatest game on earth.  Why do think all these dudes are obsessed w/ it and play it non-stop in the offseason? 

Meanwhile, Football, especially NFL is 4 hours of viewing for 9 minutes of action.  Lets talk about boring...

I’d rather listen to fishing on the radio, than watch golf on TV.

I’m not even sure it’s a sport, rather than just a game.

But to each their own.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

I’d rather listen to fishing on the radio, than watch golf on TV.

I’m not even sure it’s a sport, rather than just a game.

But to each their own.

Go walk 18 holes at Augusta once, as a spectator and tell me how your body feels after, let alone 4 days straight while playing the “game” or better yet, go try and create 120mph club speed and 180mph ball speed and get back to me about it not being a sport. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Go walk 18 holes at Augusta once, as a spectator and tell me how your body feels after, let alone 4 days straight while playing the “game” or better yet, go try and create 120mph club speed and 180mph ball speed and get back to me about it not being a sport. 
I always enjoyed the pros that smoked cigarettes while they huffed those 18 holes of grueling exercise.
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, bicketybam said:
3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I always enjoyed the pros that smoked cigarettes while they huffed those 18 holes of grueling exercise.

I saw Daly do that at TPC river highlands in CT about 7 years ago. Bloody legend 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bicketybam said:
4 minutes ago, JiF said:

image.jpeg.1c2c1bc88ea2c1840d37574c73f62273.jpeg

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Sport.  It’s amazing humans can play it so well, let alone the pros at the pro level.

I bet most people watching golf also play.   It’s easier to enjoy watching football without playing.

• Upvote 1

One of the early themes will be Aaron's struggles keeping up with the Jets youth movement. Zach Wilson, young enough to be Aaron's son, continues to shine. Which may make it difficult for Aaron Rodgers to make the 53. Will Saleh keep 3 QBs?

Tune in next week to find out!!!

🤣story lines