Coffee recipe and personal tips

Bronx

Coffee drinkers, please share your recipe. I also wanted to share some of my personal habits that could possible help someone:

High grade, organic coffee

.5 tsp coconut oil

.5 tsp butter

,5 tsp olive oil

1/8 tsp ground cinnamon

Add to taste: Himalayan salt, cayenne pepper, turmeric 

Below are some related articles about the oils used, etc.: 

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/food-features/coconut-oil/

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/higher-olive-oil-consumption-linked-with-lower-risk-of-premature-death/

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/does-eating-spicy-foods-have-health-benefits/

My top health practices:

1. Stress free environment- we should probably quit being Jets fan LMAO!  Stress will trump everything else, regardless of other health practices, I use cannabis as alternative medicine as well and it has helped me drastically. 

2. Intermittent fasting/prolonged- the best way to cleanse your immune system, fight cancer and radical cells

3. Apple cider vinegar- promotes good digestive health, regulates blood sugar, weight loss, prevents calcification, promotes mineral absorption and among others.

4. Electrolytes- Charge your body with all necessary minerals, especially if you have a chronic illness or insulin resistance (beer belly, gut).  Your body is probably mineral deficient and if you decide to fast or maintain a healthier lifestyle, then you must load your body with magnesium citrate, potassium, sodium (if healthy), B12 (ginger), Vitamin C (lemon). You can also mix AVT with these ingredients and your fast will accelerate post short intermission.  

5. Contact with nature- walk barefooted without electronics to discharge your body from electromagnetic overload. Breathing the fresh air and isolation will also help your healing. Utilize the nasal breathing technique. 

6. Eggs - the best absorbed protein besides the mother's milk.  We digest around 40% of the protein, embryonic protein, amino acids, B vitamins, eye health, rejuvenation, etc.  It is remarkably an overlooked super food.  I eat between 8-10 eggs daily.  

7. Mushrooms- (Aaron Rodgers approves)- Lion's Mane and Turkey Tail are very well studied and utilized for cognitive improvement and cell protection. 

I know some folks like dislike these posts here; I just want to share some valuable information that could help someone with depression, cancer, diabetes, obesity. cardiovascular diseases, etc. I believe we deserve to live longer and we do have options that could help prolong, Hey, at this pace , I may have to live another 53 years to possibly witness a super bowl championship 

Everyone should seek professional help, but these things have worked out for me and the science is behind it.  I promote good health to the public in many settings: beach, grocery stores, shopping areas, etc., because after being gone for 30 years, my country ranks 26 in obesity worldwide. My mission is to spread the word to as many folks as possible. There are many alternatives to medicine to prevent and cure fatal illnesses. I think we can all live much longer with a more disciplined lifestyle, 

Live longer and stronger.

NY Jets fan until death due me apart. 

Mods: @Maxman I just wanted to share this on the main aage to reach more folks,

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

I don't really mind these posts much, but Dr. Berg?  He isn't a ******* doctor.  He is a chiropractor.  Crusher is more doctor than him.  Hell, I have a JD.  Call me doctor.  

I get the whole fat coffee craze, but I thought it was over.  Why do you want to get that many calories from coffee?  Don't you want to save some for food?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

I don't really mind these posts much, but Dr. Berg?  He isn't a ******* doctor.  He is a chiropractor.  Crusher is more doctor than him.  Hell, I have a JD.  Call me doctor.  

I get the whole fat coffee craze, but I thought it was over.  Why do you want to get that many calories from coffee?  Don't you want to save some for food?

Incorporated doctors can kiss my butka.  The information that he provides is helping thousands of people,  Calories from coffee with essential oils such as olive oil and coconut oil. Both oils have healing properties and are very safe to consume. The saturated fat myth is what confuses people.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

A glass carafe, correct temp on the water, fresh beans, proper grind , and blooming that grind are all that's needed. Everything else is bullsh*t. 

My wife got me one of those cold brew coffee things for the office, it’s nice. I respect  you if you grind fresh every time, Im in awe of you. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bronx said:

Coffee drinkers, please share your recipe. I also wanted to share some of my personal habits that could possible help someone:

High grade, organic coffee

.5 tsp coconut oil

.5 tsp butter

,5 tsp olive oil

1/8 tsp ground cinnamon

Add to taste: Himalayan salt, cayenne pepper, turmeric 

Below are some related articles about the oils used, etc.: 

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/food-features/coconut-oil/

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/higher-olive-oil-consumption-linked-with-lower-risk-of-premature-death/

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/does-eating-spicy-foods-have-health-benefits/

My top health practices:

1. Stress free environment- we should probably quit being Jets fan LMAO!  Stress will trump everything else, regardless of other health practices, I use cannabis as alternative medicine as well and it has helped me drastically. 

2. Intermittent fasting/prolonged- the best way to cleanse your immune system, fight cancer and radical cells

3. Apple cider vinegar- promotes good digestive health, regulates blood sugar, weight loss, prevents calcification, promotes mineral absorption and among others.

4. Electrolytes- Charge your body with all necessary minerals, especially if you have a chronic illness or insulin resistance (beer belly, gut).  Your body is probably mineral deficient and if you decide to fast or maintain a healthier lifestyle, then you must load your body with magnesium citrate, potassium, sodium (if healthy), B12 (ginger), Vitamin C (lemon). You can also mix AVT with these ingredients and your fast will accelerate post short intermission.  

5. Contact with nature- walk barefooted without electronics to discharge your body from electromagnetic overload. Breathing the fresh air and isolation will also help your healing. Utilize the nasal breathing technique. 

6. Eggs - the best absorbed protein besides the mother's milk.  We digest around 40% of the protein, embryonic protein, amino acids, B vitamins, eye health, rejuvenation, etc.  It is remarkably an overlooked super food.  I eat between 8-10 eggs daily.  

7. Mushrooms- (Aaron Rodgers approves)- Lion's Mane and Turkey Tail are very well studied and utilized for cognitive improvement and cell protection. 

I know some folks like dislike these posts here; I just want to share some valuable information that could help someone with depression, cancer, diabetes, obesity. cardiovascular diseases, etc. I believe we deserve to live longer and we do have options that could help prolong, Hey, at this pace , I may have to live another 53 years to possibly witness a super bowl championship 

Everyone should seek professional help, but these things have worked out for me and the science is behind it.  I promote good health to the public in many settings: beach, grocery stores, shopping areas, etc., because after being gone for 30 years, my country ranks 26 in obesity worldwide. My mission is to spread the word to as many folks as possible. There are many alternatives to medicine to prevent and cure fatal illnesses. I think we can all live much longer with a more disciplined lifestyle, 

Live longer and stronger.

NY Jets fan until death due me apart. 

Mods: @Maxman I just wanted to share this on the main aage to reach more folks,

Dude coffee shouldn’t be complicated, shit. 

1. stress free? I’m a 57 year old self employed married man with 5 kids and a grandson, 2 of my kids are still finishing up school. I live outside DC, stress is what we do! Hans Selye is antiquated but his stuff still holds up. I try to only deal with finite stress. If there is no solution I give it up and move on, plus I weight train for the sheer rush of it, naked sometime once 

2. Fasting? You obviously know were I stand on that you filthy animal. 

3. Not man enough to drink apple cider, I’m not proud of it, 

4. Electrolytes between diet and using Lyte on training days, I’m adequate there. 

5. 645 am stroke with my pups along the watershed every morning. So good, especially naked, 

6. Eggs, eat them before trading days, Also supplement protein , 

Good list, thanks for sharing you sexy beast?

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Incorporated doctors can kiss my butka.  The information that he provides is helping thousands of people,  Calories from coffee with essential oils such as olive oil and coconut oil. Both oils have healing properties and are very safe to consume. The saturated fat myth is what confuses people.  

Coconut oil is waaaaaay overrated at this point.  If you have an issue with corporate doctors why pretend to be one?  There are plenty of scientists that already debunked a bunch of his nonsense like adrenal fatigue and he does not have such a great rep with his customers.  I lived in Old Town from 2012-2016 and he was known as a quack back then.  Then again, hey, he's got Scientology behind him so maybe they will come after me. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

My wife got me one of those cold brew coffee things for the office, it’s nice. I respect  you if you grind fresh every time, Im in awe of you. 

Whenever I see people putting their beans in the grinder at a supermarket I walk up to them and tell them how ******* disgusted I am by their actions. 

• Haha 2

A glass carafe, correct temp on the water, fresh beans, proper grind , and blooming that grind are all that's needed. Everything else is bullsh*t. 
Problem is the time pour over takes ... I use a moocamaster machine it tastes almost as good.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Coconut oil is waaaaaay overrated at this point.  If you have an issue with corporate doctors why pretend to be one?  There are plenty of scientists that already debunked a bunch of his nonsense like adrenal fatigue and he does not have such a great rep with his customers.  I lived in Old Town from 2012-2016 and he was known as a quack back then.  Then again, hey, he's got Scientology behind him so maybe they will come after me. 

Who do you listen to if any?

We have some sort of fancy $600 machine in our house idk what it’s called I just know how to make coffee. Put beans in hopper (usually SF Bay dark French roast), put metal thingy under hopper and let it grind beans, use other metal thingy to tamp down grind then twist it into another metal thingy that makes an espresso shot, take that espresso shot and put it under a nozzle and twist a dial until hot water comes out and turns the espresso into an Americano, add one spoon of sugar and maybe some cream. That’s how I drink coffee most of the time. We also have a Keurig but k cups aren’t as good they’re just quicker and more convenient.

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

We have some sort of fancy $600 machine in our house idk what it’s called I just know how to make coffee. Put beans in hopper (usually SF Bay dark French roast), put metal thingy under hopper and let it grind beans, use other metal thingy to tamp down grind then twist it into another metal thingy that makes an espresso shot, take that espresso shot and put it under a nozzle and twist a dial until hot water comes out and turns the espresso into an Americano, add one spoon of sugar and maybe some cream. That’s how I drink coffee most of the time. We also have a Keurig but k cups aren’t as good they’re just quicker and more convenient.

Keurig’s suck, 

7 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Problem is the time pour over takes ... I use a moocamaster machine it tastes almost as good.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Moccamaster is fantastic. Nothing wrong with that auto-pourover/dripish style so long as it's done at the right temp and you're using a good bean. 

Pourover is just part of the morning routine at this point. I enjoy the meditative process of putting the time into it so it's worth it to me. More importantly I cook a ton so it saves a lot of counter space.

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Nolder said:

If you put that much time into it already for god's sake man get a better bean. SF Bay is sh*t and so is any French roast.

11 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

If you put that much time into it already for god's sake man get a better bean. SF Bay is sh*t and so is any French roast.

I don’t pretend to be a coffee connoisseur but it’s one of the best beans I’ve had. What do you like?

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

I don’t pretend to be a coffee connoisseur but it’s one of the best beans I’ve had. What do you like?

Top roasters are so easy to obtain from nowadays. A few favorites of mine (just google them):

Mostra, James Coffee, Bird Rock, and Modern Times.

The last year I have ordered exclusively from Penstock in New Jersey but that’s because A. I live close and can pick it up there and B. Their bulk options for 2.5 to 5 lb bags cut costs down significantly. They’re also fantastic and the best roasters in the state. 

While pricier sometimes, there are a lot of workarounds like buying bigger bags and waiting for holiday weekend sales that can even it all out. And 100% worth it.

Just a FYI the whole point of a piece of equipment like you have is so you can actually extract the flavor profiles from the best beans. You’re really missing out otherwise. A comparable thing is like spending $100 on a steak and pairing it with a glass of Two Buck Chuck.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Top roasters are so easy to obtain from nowadays. A few favorites of mine (just google them):

The last year I have ordered exclusively from Penstock in New Jersey but that’s because A. I live close and can pick it up there and B. Their bulk options for 2.5 to 5 lb bags cut costs down significantly. They’re also fantastic and the best roasters in the state. 

While pricier sometimes, there are a lot of workarounds like buying bigger bags and waiting for holiday weekend sales that can even it all out. And 100% worth it.

Just a FYI the whole point of a piece of equipment like you have is so you can actually extract the flavor profiles from the best beans. You’re really missing out otherwise. A comparable thing is like spending $100 on a steak and pairing it with a glass of Two Buck Chuck.

Man dude, you know your stuff. Also? It’s amazing the amount of money my horrible attention to detail saves me.  

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Hate to be that guy but...can I order them off amazon or find them at a supermarket?

51 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

To be fair it's not my machine I just use it lol. I get what you're saying though. Like mixing an expensive single malt scotch with soda and chugging it down. The point is to enjoy it. Thing is I don't really know much about coffee. Wine too...best wine I ever had was from an $8 bottle LOL.