Let's treat each other with respect

1 hour ago, Kleckineau said:

Max, I honestly cant help asking. Whats more irritating? The posters who make posts that may pique a few people or the CF members that report them?

I can count on one hand the # of posts I've reported in my 18 years here.  Its absurd.  F**king childish hall monitors all over JN these days.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I can count on one hand the # of posts I've reported in my 18 years here.  Its absurd.  F**king childish hall monitors all over JN these days.

I'll freely admit, when I post "I think Zach sucks because X..." and I get "GFY, Eat a Dick, You Suck, Hater arsehole, Who are you to question me, F' you!" replies, damn right I report them.

I don't care if folks disagree with me, happens all the time, it's part of the fun of sports fandom, a side game of "who was right".  Hell, you and I (leader of the so called "Zach Hater" folks on JN) rarely if ever actually agree when it comes to QB's! 

But there is a way to do it that doesn't require being an off-topic, personally attacking psychopath.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

just so we are clear, does my Jesus avatar offend you, or my posts?

Nah, just you. And I find it ironic that the guy with Christ on the Cross as his Av goes out of his way to curse, demean, and insult anyone that disagrees with him.

Perhaps some self-reflection and meditation?

Jesus Christ Hearts GIF

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

just so we are clear, does my Jesus avatar offend you, or my posts?

It seems an odd choice for an NFL football forum with a very well known "no politics/no religion" rule.  

Almost like you chose it explicitly to get a reaction.  Similarly to someone say, picking a "Derpy Trump Face" Avatar or a "Confused Biden" Avatar.

I'd also say that people who are the most aggressive in flouting their faith, yet consistently act or speak in ways in opposition to the tenets of that faith, always warrant a healthy skepticism.

And no, I'm not going to put you on ignore Frank.  

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

It seems an odd choice for an NFL football forum with a very well known "no politics/no religion" rule.  

Almost like you chose it explicitly to get a reaction.  Similarly to someone say, picking a "Derpy Trump Face" Avatar or a "Confused Biden" Avatar.

I'd also say that people who are the most aggressive in flouting their faith, yet consistently act or speak in ways in opposition to the tenets of that faith, always warrant a healthy skepticism.

so first off, it was actually available through the forum, so when I clicked add pic, it was one of the choices, so I assumed anything the forum recommended was fair game..... Silly me

For the record, I am not even Christian 

Just now, Flea Flicking Frank said:

so first off, it was actually available through the forum, so when I clicked add pic, it was one of the choices, so I assumed anything the forum recommended was fair game..... Silly me

I'll have to defer to your knowledge of that, I've never had a Avatar here I didn't explicitly select from my own saved files or links and chosen for specific personal reasons.

Just now, Flea Flicking Frank said:

For the record, I am not even Christian 

What then, if I may ask, motivated you to select that specifically given it's not your faith?

I'll be 100% honest, until you pointed it out a while back I had no idea what it was supposed to be, looks like some alt rock or metal bands album cover art to me, small as it is unless you click several times to see it bigger.

18 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Pretends to take offense and infers I am a bigot by noticing the juxtaposition of his chosen Avatar pic and his content here since joining February 1, 2021... then claims to not even be a Christian to you. Strange. 

FFF's Greatest Hits ... over the last 3 weeks:

every time you post you show exactly how little you know about football.

Our fan base is the worst of the worst, they don't know what the hell they are watching, talking about or anything about the QB position

lol, at the clown you have become, once a really good poster, you are now JF80 clone

Congrats, you now have the complete asshats on your side, youre one of them now bud, good work

blah blah blah, more nonsense of people who dont know what they are talking about.

holy hell, not only a huge ego, but dumb as hell to boot. They say the people most likely to over-assume their intelligence are dumb people, becuase they lack the self awareness to know they are not smart, you and your clown possy prove this daily

your not right about jack sh*t, youre a jets fan

who the f do you think you are? I don't have to answer anything you ask pal, you are a fool, I have zero respect for you, you do analysis by emotion, unwilling is not unalbe, I ow you nothing nitwit

look, king nitwit liked your reply, good work, you should feel really really good about that. Congrats

could you possible show you understand football any less than you do? Is it possible?

you can and do complain about everything ZW related, what the **** are you talking about?

ok, a bit strong, but warfish, Jf80, shane and jgb are out for sure, I am going to start keeping a list of people who are out

youre the only nitwit calling for this

The Bills will lament hurting Rodgers the way we lament hurting Bledsoe, our time is now. Anyone doubting ZW does not get to go to the parade when he wins the SB, I will make sure of it

what a complete asshat you are. Look up his stats before the game got to 31-7, Minshew blows monkey dick, like you do at posting, you are the biggest nitwit loser on the board, with zero self awareness

its just funny how all the tools on this site wanted to use ZW not dropping 40 on the lowly broncos as proof to how bad ZW sucks, worst fans in the world

yeah, keep telling yourself that clown, nobody puts as much into ZW nonsense as you do if its not personal, the rest of your post is emo drivel, carry on, I laugh at you, your a joke

its people like @Warfish and his emo ZW hate

what in the sh*t are you talking about, i don't feel sorry for him, i am reacting to the demented mentality you and your genetically limited idiot brotherhood

I wonder if other teams post this kind of stupid f'ng nonsense about their backup QB's when their starter goes down? Or only our moron fans?

since you root for the Jets, who are losers, what does that say about you?

I hope to somehow have the good fortune of reading you were savagely raped by an escaped gorilla from the Austrian zoo

He called pussy ball all game

they didnt play pussyball and they had a chance to win

You can't play pussyball in the NFL

Great post Max!!! Years ago, I was too stubborn with my opinions and would be a d*ck to people with an opposing opinion. It's fine to disagree, and make an argument, but it can be done respectfully. It's so much classier to make your argument, but also say WHY your opinion is what it is. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

I'll have to defer to your knowledge of that, I've never had a Avatar here I didn't explicitly select from my own saved files or links and chosen for specific personal reasons.

What then, if I may ask, motivated you to select that specifically given it's not your faith?

I'll be 100% honest, until you pointed it out a while back I had no idea what it was supposed to be, looks like some alt rock or metal bands album cover art to me, small as it is unless you click several times to see it bigger.

ive never seen someone be asked to justify or explain their profile pic before..... but ok, since you are so curious.

I am not afraid to "die" for causes I believe in, and I see honor in it

42 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

ive never seen someone be asked to justify or explain their profile pic before..... but ok, since you are so curious.

I honestly have no idea what you mean here, in this particular context of a forum avatar choice. 

No worries, if you prefer to be private, or not say why clearly, I'll respect that.  But I have no idea what cause you'd be proverbially dying for in this case.  To each their own.

44 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I honestly have no idea what you mean here, in this particular context of a forum avatar choice. 

No worries, if you prefer to be private, or not say why clearly, I'll respect that.  But I have no idea what cause you'd be proverbially dying for in this case.  To each their own.

its not that deep nor private

On 10/18/2023 at 10:27 AM, SoFlaJets said:

Man where is that guy, he's music buddy of mine. We had been online friends for years but he would never let me know what his first name was I hope he's alright

@Losmeister is another one I miss, and hope is okay.

Munch was one of the paisans here. I loved talking about Italian food and traditions with him.

1 hour ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Do be fair, I think that warfish was asked about his avatar in this thread or at least within the last week.  Personally I like it much better than his eyeball avatars.

9 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

Max, I honestly cant help asking. Whats more irritating? The posters who make posts that may pique a few people or the CF members that report them?

Not sure what CF is but I will say this, we don't have a reported posts problem. 

Over the years we have had people that report everything. When that happens we have a chat. And in those rare cases, maybe this site isn't for them.

I can't even tell you who the top 5 people are that reported posts recently. Because they don't come from the same people. And they are very helpful, the point things out that I know we would miss otherwise.

• Sympathy 1

53 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

its not that deep nor private

Well im going to ask straight up.

because im curious and im always #1

why do yo have the crosses, say your not Christian, then talk about dying for a cause? Can you just explain it fully do i can sleep tonight? And no, i dont have a problem with you i am just very curious 

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

Well im going to ask straight up.

because im curious and im always #1

why do yo have the crosses, say your not Christian, then talk about dying for a cause? Can you just explain it fully do i can sleep tonight? And no, i dont have a problem with you i am just very curious 

im a big fan of letting people solve puzzles on their own to be honest, happy to explain it further, but I like to help people solve things before I give them the answer, its better for the brain and soul

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That isn't true at all. Not the part about you reporting stuff, that I agree with, I can't remember you ever doing it.

Please remember, when stuff gets deleted people don't see it. So we have some pretty bad personal attacks against others, threats, pictures that would get the site in trouble...that kind of stuff. When they get reported we appreciate it.

As I said in that other post, we don't really do the hall monitor thing here, so anyone who goes down that route usually gets called to the principals office.  :)

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

3 hours ago, Jetman_67 said:

Great post Max!!! Years ago, I was too stubborn with my opinions and would be a d*ck to people with an opposing opinion. It's fine to disagree, and make an argument, but it can be done respectfully. It's so much classier to make your argument, but also say WHY your opinion is what it is. 

Yeah but you weren't a bodybuilder back then so it was no big deal lol.

5 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

im a big fan of letting people solve puzzles on their own to be honest, happy to explain it further, but I like to help people solve things before I give them the answer, its better for the brain and soul

Ugh ok ya lost me.

idk your a jew for jesus?

53 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Do be fair, I think that warfish was asked about his avatar in this thread or at least within the last week.  Personally I like it much better than his eyeball avatars.

Yeah, nobody seemed to like this one, got several complaints lol:

HEYII.jpg.189e5ce485fb95160420933e1eb6ef4a.jpg

I still like this one tho, likely to use it again:

EvilWoodyMastermind.jpg.27fe42e8e29f4d9feb5158d18d9cd8f1.jpg

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

My issue is with the eyeballs, but that is my personal weakness.

Well, my eye is still in my Avatar, just smaller now than back in the day when it was the entire Avatar.  I like this current one, it's the one.  Honestly, I hope this one bugs you less :)