Let's treat each other with respect

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

I like all this ****ers.  Even the ones charting what I say.  I even like @T0mShane and I have literally set my google maps for the Sunoco on Queens Boulevard so I can fight him. 

I just wish the location was still the Western Beef in Shaolin since then I wouldn't have to pay a toll.  When my office was in Forest Hills that is where they wanted to meet up.

I'm glad I moved out of that area in the late 80's I actually heard that there IS a poster among us who actually HAS started a fight in the parking lot at a Jets game over something said online

28 minutes ago, Warfish said:

One of the worst things about a community such as this, is having long-time active community members effectively disappear, and never knowing why or if they're ok.

While it's been made clear by a few folks lately that they're not here to make friends, our long-time participants and community members inevitable think of other, similar long-timers as friends of a sort.  People we talk to almost every day, joke with, talk sports, music, fishing, whatever with on the regular, guys who over the years have memes on the board about them (like Savage and Curtis Martin, or Sperm writing novels, etc.) we joke with each other about.  

Then, one day, someone notices a guy hasn't been around a while.  Like months, or even years when it gets commented on.

And you just never know, did they pass on.  Did they ragequit.  Did they just drop the team out of frustration.  Who knows, and in most cases, we'll never know unless they have family on the board too, or real life friends on the board.

It's just sorta sad if you think about it.  Well, for some of us it's sad I guess.

It is sad, I always wondered what happened to SAR and TX. I remember the time TShane went on hiatus and it was probably one of the longest threads ever a few years back.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

I still say the neg rep feature causes "some" of this. I don't believe we should neg rep anyone. If you don't like what someone says... just move on.

Yep. Just causes unnecessary tension and feeds more negative comments. Nothing wrong with people having different opinions and trying to have an honest dialogue, but if you're not interested in doing that, just ignore and move on. The negative rep allows childish keyboard warriors like @Reasonable Jets Fan to get their rocks off by spitefully negative repping every post someone makes like he's done with me and others who have dared to have negative things to say about Zack Wilson, for example. Can't let the inmates run the asylum. 

Can't wait for the negative rep from our favorite Zack apologist to prove my point. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Post of the Week 3

2 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Yep. Just causes unnecessary tension and feeds more negative comments. Nothing wrong with people having different opinions and trying to have an honest dialogue, but if you're not interested in doing that, just ignore and move on. The negative rep allows childish keyboard warriors like @Reasonable Jets Fan to get their rocks off by spitefully negative repping every post someone makes like he's done with me and others who have dared to have negative things to say about Zack Wilson, for example. Can't let the inmates run the asylum. 

Can't wait for the negative rep from our favorite Zack apologist to prove my point. 

Yep... it is so child like and I agree, he won't be able to resist negging you.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3

Yep. Just causes unnecessary tension and feeds more negative comments. Nothing wrong with people having different opinions and trying to have an honest dialogue, but if you're not interested in doing that, just ignore and move on. The negative rep allows childish keyboard warriors like [mention=39401]Reasonable Jets Fan[/mention] to get their rocks off by spitefully negative repping every post someone makes like he's done with me and others who have dared to have negative things to say about Zack Wilson, for example. Can't let the inmates run the asylum. 

Why exactly do people care about negative rep? I only use Tapatalk to access the forum, so it's not even an option. I think a Tapatalk "like" translates to a on the website, which is odd.
  • Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

18 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Anyone who wants to fistfight me behind the Sunoco station on Queens Boulevard across from the Best Western, speak up now or die a coward

Where is my steeler fan he will take you up on that and watch you run and hide

18 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Anyone who wants to fistfight me behind the Sunoco station on Queens Boulevard across from the Best Western, speak up now or die a coward

Just don't wear a Steelers jersey, or all you'll get to see is Tom rapidly disappearing in the distance as fast as his legs can carry him.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, ChuckkieB said:

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Yep... it is so child like and I agree, he won't be able to resist negging you.

jingle all the way teasing GIF

1 hour ago, bicketybam said:

Why exactly do people care about negative rep? I only use Tapatalk to access the forum, so it's not even an option. I think a Tapatalk "like" translates to a emoji848.png on the website, which is odd.

☝️

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, ChuckkieB said:

Angry Season 2 GIF by American Gods

******* babies... 

Sad Baby GIF

He pushed thumbs down and it hurt my feelings... 

Grow up

Adam Levine Thumbs Down GIF by The Voice

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Scott Dierking said:

So, you are a new poster here, yet know the entire history of TomShane, or should I say T0mShane? Can you tell me where this TomShane guide exists? I would like to read it, with pictures.

We need one of those "Get to know T0mShane in 10 posts" type posts.  Maybe we should start this thread.