Let's treat each other with respect

Alright, so let's stay on track. The Jets bye week is over and the Giants are up next. Today was a good day for the Jets with Bills and Dolphins losses.

Plenty of football left, plenty to be happy about.

Let's avoid fighting with each other, no personal attacks and go Jets!!!

• Upvote 2

On 10/18/2023 at 9:31 AM, peebag said:

I'm just here for the chuckles

This place is GREAT now they're giving out candy when it's not even Halloween yet? Wish I'd know that before I made a trip to Cracker Barrell for my Charleston Chew, Sugar Daddy and Chuckles fix the other day. The Sunday chicken is always good though.

71WdoZnksvL.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

This place is GREAT now they're giving out candy when it's not even Halloween yet? Wish I'd know that before I made a trip to Cracker Barrell for my Charleston Chew, Sugar Daddy and Chuckles fix the other day. The Sunday chicken is always good though.

71WdoZnksvL.jpeg

You must be a young guy cause while you chose 3 outstanding all time candies (can I include bit o honey?) , us old timers can no longer eat them as they pull out crowns etc.

• Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, BP said:

@Maxman you stole this from legendary retired moderator @faba

This is pure plagiarism. 

On a personal note, I haven’t been personally attacked in a long time, and would welcome it openly without being a softy and reporting posts lol 

Did he work at JetNation as a mod long enough to earn a pension?  Was that why he worked all those extra shifts his final year on the job?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, BP said:

@Maxman you stole this from legendary retired moderator @faba

This is pure plagiarism. 

On a personal note, I haven’t been personally attacked in a long time, and would welcome it openly without being a softy and reporting posts lol 

Lol!!!! That is hysterical and very true. 100% that was Faba's go to line. I love it!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Trotter said:

You must be a young guy cause while you chose 3 outstanding all time candies (can I include bit o honey?) , us old timers can no longer eat them as they pull out crowns etc.

Dude let's put it this way not only did I watch the 69 SB live on NBC but I was just starting to have pubes

SFJ is old

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/17/2023 at 10:14 PM, Maxman said:

There have been several reported posts lately and a lot of feedback that the tone here has gone downhill. That is really upsetting to me, so it is imperative that everyone treats others with respect.

No personal attacks.

Use the ignore feature if you feel the need to attack others.

This is a fun season. There was so much frustration early with the Rodgers injury, but the Jets pulled out a huge win on Sunday. Enjoy the bye week. Enjoy this team getting better, and enjoy the ride!

There is enough stress in everyday life. This is a place for fun.

hqg GIF

Its Halloween soon. can we come up with a Voodoo emoji in place of the ignore feature.  It would be so useful. 

voo.jpg

On 10/23/2023 at 2:10 PM, Maxman said:

Lol!!!! That is hysterical and very true. 100% that was Faba's go to line. I love it!

Difference is, Faba would say "Treat each other with respect", and posters knew if they didn't, they were putting themselves in danger. He was the original FAFO mod.

No offense Max, but you don't quite instill the kind of fear in others that he did. 😄

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Difference is, Faba would say "Treat each other with respect", and posters knew if they didn't, they were putting themselves in danger. He was the original FAFO mod.

No offense Max, but you don't quite instill the kind of fear in others that he did. 😄

Once the pictures got out of all the bodies in his basement I never really had a chance.

• Haha 1

On 10/18/2023 at 12:55 PM, southparkcpa said:

Yep... it is so child like and I agree, he won't be able to resist negging you.

On 10/18/2023 at 4:31 PM, ChuckkieB said:

Tongue L GIF by Tommy Toskonaut

Personally, I've had enough of never being quoted by him but every time I sign in coming back to 10 neg reps by him because he doesn't know how to engage any other way.

I've decided each day I'm going to spend 5 or so minutes when I'm in the bathroom or bored and neg rep every post he has ever made, page by page, post by post. I know he will do the same. Just earlier I neg repped him about 50+ times and came back from dinner and he had done it 200 times. But I'm just doing it for my own amusement.

I encourage anyone else to join me in this freeing, mediation experience. Let's get him in the red, but no need to engage him in any other way.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

On 10/17/2023 at 10:14 PM, Maxman said:

There have been several reported posts lately and a lot of feedback that the tone here has gone downhill. That is really upsetting to me, so it is imperative that everyone treats others with respect.

No personal attacks.

Use the ignore feature if you feel the need to attack others.

This is a fun season. There was so much frustration early with the Rodgers injury, but the Jets pulled out a huge win on Sunday. Enjoy the bye week. Enjoy this team getting better, and enjoy the ride!

There is enough stress in everyday life. This is a place for fun.

hqg GIF

Word!