Let's treat each other with respect

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Anyone who wants to fistfight me behind the Sunoco station on Queens Boulevard across from the Best Western, speak up now or die a coward

I’m predicting as our Qb1 gets closer to ready to return. There will be fist fights at games between those wearing Rodgers jerseys vs zach Wilson jerseys. 

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Not sure if you go to the games. But the crowd is amazing. Zach has the full support of the fans every game. Now that turns for all of them if they lose, but people at the games just want a W.

Was halfway kidding Max lol. Haven’t been yet this year. Going to hit 1 nov or Dec for sure. Of course we all want a W. This was a great win. We need to be in the hunt in Dec for an epic Aaron Rodgers return.
I feel like I’m watching the 09 season all over again. Has that special feeling. The unique and dominating D carrying the team while hoping the qb can learn on the go. Add Rodgers comeback mission. This is by far most exciting Jet season in a long time. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Anyone who wants to fistfight me behind the Sunoco station on Queens Boulevard across from the Best Western, speak up now or die a coward

3am!  

So I know it’s you, carry a poster that says

“5 $ 4 Fun! No cops”.   I’ll be right there.  

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Was halfway kidding Max lol. Haven’t been yet this year. Going to hit 1 nov or Dec for sure. Of course we all want a W. This was a great win. We need to be in the hunt in Dec for an epic Aaron Rodgers return.
I feel like I’m watching the 09 season all over again. Has that special feeling. The unique and dominating D carrying the team while hoping the qb can learn on the go. Add Rodgers comeback mission. This is by far most exciting Jet season in a long time. 

Got it sorry, I walked into that one haha.

• Haha 1