3)J.J. McCarthy, Michigan Wolverines
4) Michael Penix Jr., Washington 

5)Bo Nix, Oregon Ducks
6) Jayden Daniels, LSU Tigers
7) Shedeur Sanders, Colorado Buffaloes
Cameron Ward, Washington State Cougars
9) Quinn Ewers, Texas Longhorns
10) Jordan Travis, Florida State Seminoles
The bottom 6 may all go back to school though, I think # 7 father already said he’s returning 

I wouldn’t take any one of those dudes without changing the MetLife turf, fortifying the oline and poaching a coach/s from the shanahan tree FIRST.

J-just
E-end
T-the
S-season

8 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

https://www.tankathon.com/nfl

image.png.4d1bd0bc11d06320d8addde8f326a41d.png

We are only 1 game away from the Pats passing us.  Washington is ahead of us at the moment but it's because they have a 9th loss.  We have the easier SoS, which goes in our favor here.  And we play both the Pats and Washington.  If we can lose out, this will be mighty interesting.

Jets' Remaining Schedule:

image.png.87412972727c7b608e03642e6269dad4.png

If Pats beat us, and we both end up 5-12, they pass us in draft order. They would have swept us yet again. Get ready. There's really only 1 game we have a chance to win and thats against Washington.  Belicheat loves to beat us and Zach has been awful vs. the Pats. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, dcJet said:

I have confidence in Saleh's ability to lose December games as his team quits.

Does anyone know Saleh's career record in December?

Saleh's 0-12 in games in December and after.  

We beat Jacksonville on 12-26-21 but Saleh didn't coach that game.

• Haha 3

I know what's going to happen .. lose out... draft the consensus #2 QB .. be wrong about the pick ... Marvin Harrison Jr becomes the next better version of Jerry Rice and Joe Alt becomes a Joe Thomas.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by Dunnie

3 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I know what's going to happen .. lose our draft the consensus #2 QB .. be wrong about the pick ... Marvin Harrison Jr becomes the next better version of Jerry Rice and Joe Alt becomes a Joe Thomas.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Beat the Patriots, pick sixth, take Brock Bowers, he’s good but not good enough to justify a top ten pick at a non premium position, and in the process pass on Jayden Daniels who becomes a franchise QB.

Kind of like 2017 minus the pick being a narcissist whose play style fit the league two decades ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, derp said:

Beat the Patriots, pick sixth, take Brock Bowers, he’s good but not good enough to justify a top ten pick at a non premium position, and in the process pass on Jayden Daniels who becomes a franchise QB.

Kind of like 2017 minus the pick being a narcissist whose play style fit the league two decades ago.

6 and passing on Daniels is a mortal lock. I feel it in my bones

• Upvote 1

• The Cardinals have a rough finish to the season with the only winnable game being against Chicago and maybe Seattle.
  • Patriots can beat the Broncos and will probably beat us (hopefully)
  • Bears have winnable games against the Cardinals, Browns, and Falcons
  • Commanders aren't winning another game unless it's against us

I think there's a decent shot we get to 3 and it's looking like a top 5 pick. We're not drafting a QB unfortunately so a lot of the suspense is dying down, other than hoping for Harrison Jr at 3.

4 minutes ago, Asymmetrical said:

if the reports about running it back are true, tanking would be the organizationally responsible thing to do. Even if they don't want a qb for some reason, a trade down from 2-3 would give them the tools to dig out of the increasingly large hole they're in. 

Bingo. If they're getting a pass and everything is aimed + geared toward 2024 then just mulligan this the right way.

Bench Breece + G. Wilson + Quinnen + Huff + Sauce + DJ

Play Izzy + Ruckert + Cook (just to embarrass himself further) + Brownlee + Gipson + Warren at RT 

As far as QB goes --- play Zach --- and let him play his game of quick / uptempo / stop playing scared of turnovers. It doesn't matter if we lose and him throwing for 147 yards 0 TD and 0 INT and 2 recovered fumbles doesn't help him stay on this team or increase trade value.

Let him play free and see what happens.  The odds are extremely low but let's say the kid starts moving the ball and scoring touchdowns, but throwing 2 picks per game and the scoreboard has us over 21 points each game. Maybe the coaching staff says ohhhh yeah we should let him throw the ball and he can go back to red shirt as originally planned or at least have some trade value.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Bingo. If they're getting a pass and everything is aimed + geared toward 2024 then just mulligan this the right way.

Bench Breece + G. Wilson + Quinnen + Huff + Sauce + DJ

Play Izzy + Ruckert + Cook (just to embarrass himself further) + Brownlee + Gipson + Warren at RT 

As far as QB goes --- play Zach --- and let him play his game of quick / uptempo / stop playing scared of turnovers. It doesn't matter if we lose and him throwing for 147 yards 0 TD and 0 INT and 2 recovered fumbles doesn't help him stay on this team or increase trade value.

Let him play free and see what happens.  The odds are extremely low but let's say the kid starts moving the ball and scoring touchdowns, but throwing 2 picks per game and the scoreboard has us over 21 points each game. Maybe the coaching staff says ohhhh yeah we should let him throw the ball and he can go back to red shirt as originally planned or at least have some trade value.

agreed. let Rodgers call the plays too. have Zach run a full figure eight behind the line of scrimmage before attempting to throw. let's explore the space and do this right

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Asymmetrical said:

agreed. let Rodgers call the plays too. have Zach run a full figure eight behind the line of scrimmage before attempting to throw. let's explore the space and do this right

There are a handful of games or moments of games where I thought okay Zach Wilson can be a good starter:

- Tennessee game 2021

- Tampa Bay game 2021

- 4th quarter Pittsburg game 2022

- KC game 2023 once down 17 points

- Some of the Denver game and the Vegas game this year

What did all of those have in common? They were letting the kid throw, move in the pocket, and had some motion offense. I'm not Zach Truther and I think it best for both sides that he move on from this team, nor do I have any confidence that he ever will be the guy anywhere....but let the kid actually just play and stop playing scared the rest of the way.

The season is over anyway. It's worth a shot to see if he actually can be consistently better in an uptempo offense that isn't scared to make a mistake.

• Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

There are a handful of games or moments of games where I thought okay Zach Wilson can be a good starter:

- Tennessee game 2021

- Tampa Bay game 2021

- 4th quarter Pittsburg game 2022

- KC game 2023 once down 17 points

- Some of the Denver game and the Vegas game this year

What did all of those have in common? They were letting the kid throw, move in the pocket, and had some motion offense. I'm not Zach Truther and I think it best for both sides that he move on from this team, nor do I have any confidence that he ever will be the guy anywhere....but let the kid actually just play and stop playing scared the rest of the way.

The season is over anyway. It's worth a shot to see if he actually can be consistently better in an uptempo offense that isn't scared to make a mistake.

I was just messing around, I think the guy is pretty awful. but no harm in letting him rip it at this point. I do think we ran that experiment in Detroit last year - result was a lot of yardage, a million bad misses, a brain breaking pick and 17 points. But sure, why not at this point.