Fired-up Salad

Bronx

15 hours ago, dbatesman said:

So glad this preening doofus got to stand up there grinning his Colgate smile and durr hurr hurring about how there’s no quit in this locker room

Come on, they only quit in games that matter. Come December and it’s like they’re guaranteed at least one win if the season isn’t on the line. 

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Encapsulates every issue I have with this regime.

No one should be celebrating the way they won today.  

What I notice about the jets under Saleh is that they are soooo easily satisfied. They were patting themselves on the back all week after beating Houston and then didn’t even show up in Miami. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

What I notice about the jets under Saleh is that they are soooo easily satisfied. They were patting themselves on the back all week after beating Houston and then didn’t even show up in Miami. 

The idea that they quit in Miami is just gross.  Makes me want them all fired.

And you're definitely right about easily satisfied.  That comes from Saleh, who runs his mouth at small victories every chance he gets.  The "we embarrass QBs" line was pathetic.  The "receipts" line was also pathetic.  Saleh is the worst HC in the AFC East, by far.

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

They were patting themselves on the back in training camp.

"We're the 85 Bears!"

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Exactly.

You know when a little kid surprises himself when he does something he didn’t think he could do, and he’s suddenly euphoric?

That was Coach Slogans yesterday after the “comeback win” to take down the mighty 4-10 Washington Commies.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The idea that they quit in Miami is just gross.  Makes me want them all fired.

And you're definitely right about easily satisfied.  That comes from Saleh, who runs his mouth at small victories every chance he gets.  The "we embarrass QBs" line was pathetic.  The "receipts" line was also pathetic.  Saleh is the worst HC in the AFC East, by far.

Looks like Vin Diesel, Coaches like Tony Robbins

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Did you see how they celebrated LOSING to Kc for weeks? They are so disconnected from reality it’s mind boggling.

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Intimidated from the opening kickoff.  Both sides of the ball.  The o line knew it couldn’t handle the blitz packages and the d knew it couldn’t handle the speed. 

• Upvote 1

If anybody wasn’t already sure they’d  be getting their doors blown off by Cleveland, I’d say lock in those bets and parlays now…

Celebrating as if you’ve just scaled Everest after beating a 4-10 team tells me this team is going to get absolutely torched by the Browns in prime time on the road on a short week

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, chirorob said:

They were patting themselves on the back in training camp.

"We're the 85 Bears!"

We have the longest streak of missing the playoffs in the 4 major sports, yet these idiots still talk like they've won something.  It's one thing for players to do that but our HC is no better.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ron Rico said:

Yay! I'm the dumb ass who kept Siemian on the practice squad so I could go on a 5 game losing streak with Sad Sack and Tim Boyle! 

Siemien is really bad but everyone knew he was the best QB on the roster after Rodgers. Gonna be funny watching Flacco throw it up and down the field on Thursday.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

If anybody wasn’t already sure they’d  be getting their doors blown off by Cleveland, I’d say lock in those bets and parlays now…

Celebrating as if you’ve just scaled Everest after beating a 4-10 team tells me this team is going to get absolutely torched by the Browns in prime time on the road on a short week

LMAO!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

The problem with the quote is that this is what gives saleh pride, the defense.  We always hire the same coach. 

He was supposed to be a “CEO head coach”, whatever that means

Instead he’s JAG who only knows one side of the ball and delegates the other side 100% to his coordinator 

He’s a Gase and Bowles clone with a better workout regiment and more protein powder in his diet

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We have the longest streak of missing the playoffs in the 4 major sports, yet these idiots still talk like they've won something.  It's one thing for players to do that but our HC is no better.

The HC sets the tone and the players follow 

I would have fired Saleh as soon as he started with the embarrassing “PVO” t-shirt campaign

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Siemien is really bad but everyone knew he was the best QB on the roster after Rodgers. Gonna be funny watching Flacco throw it up and down the field on Thursday.

I agree, I'm not saying Siemian is good, just that he's better than Sad Sack and Boyle. He should have been on the roster instead of the practice squad. Now he's here because their is no hope for playoffs, but watch him win 2 out 3 to end the season and fudge the Jets out of Alt. Siemian could have went 2-3 during the five game losing streak in November and December. It makes me sick how mindless the decision making is.

This guy was available before the season even started and the Jets would not be in the clown car they are riding in, now:

Baker Mayfield leads Tampa Bay Buccaneers to 4th straight win (msn.com)

• Upvote 1