****OFFICIAL END THE NIGHTMARE SEASON JETS V PATS GAME THREAD****

Just now, freestater said:

its possible that this might be the last game I ever see the scumbag in New England and dimpkes in New York? 

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Yeah. Great. 

We're like the French celebrating when Wellington died after kicking our asses on every battlefield....

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Knew I shoulda bet my paycheck that this team would think a win would mean something and show up.... I'm convinved these two field goals will make Breece and Wilson anticipate the New Year with way more fervor.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I'm in 2nd place in the office pool (down by 11) and the only way I can win is to bet against the guy in first place. This is the first time I picked the Jets in 2 months. 

5 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

FOX blowing Belicheat

Then Strahan dropped the truth bomb….”But there’s no more Brady….no more Gronk, Edelman…”

And there you have it.  At the end of the day, Belichick’s record should be bifurcated and examined on two fronts.  His W-L record with Tom Brady and his record with every other QB not named Tom Brady.  There’s certainly a huge sample size from both before Brady, his time in Cleveland, etc. and his time since Brady left.  I haven’t looked but I’d guess there’s at least 70-100 games coached without Brady.  What’s BB’s record in those games?

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

They don’t go qb ? Those 2 bums they have now are as bad as Zach Wilson. 

I’m just saying what I’d do.  Gardner Minshew/Winston/Tannehill + MHJ >>>>> Drake Maye + their current receiving corps.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

In other news, we've come to the conclusion that Dusty the Cat was a Lord or Aristocrat in a prior life, and he is displeased with being touched by the riff raff he is now forced to live amongst...

20240107_144031.thumb.jpg.2b854aa7db7603a919e97a6679487b48.jpg

I think this guy was Norman Bates in a past life

20240101_194746.jpg

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

I’d personally rather have a Broderick Jones than a Will McDonald. 

You can thank the AR trade for that, not failure to tank.

The list of players I’d have preferred over Will McDonald is too long to list.

• Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Then Strahan dropped the truth bomb….”But there’s no more Brady….no more Gronk, Edelman…”

And there you have it.  At the end of the day, Belichick’s record should be bifurcated and examined on two fronts.  His W-L record with Tom Brady and his record with every other QB not named Tom Brady.  There’s certainly a huge sample size from both before Brady, his time in Cleveland, etc. and his time since Brady left.  I haven’t looked but I’d guess there’s at least 70-100 games coached without Brady.  What’s BB’s record in those games?

One good thing about Pats next season, we "probably" dont need worry about cheating...you would think.

• Upvote 2

Look at all the teams that are in or are about to be in the playoffs. Most of them experienced the same adversity the Jets faced. 

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

4 minutes ago, Yucatan Jetfan said:

Belichek always has done what's best for his team. No way he let's his team win.

Sent from my TFY-LX3 using Tapatalk

Are they not kicking his arse to the curb after this game ? Plus it’s the jets, he hates with a passion. Despite being as bad as they have been past 3-4 years, his top achievement is going 6-0 vs jets