Is Rodgers trying to milk the Kimmel thing.

I don't really care about the whole Kimmel thing, but it's exhausting seeing Rodgers constantly stirring sh*t and knowing it's not going away post-injury. It would be more helpful if Mr. Team Player would give the team a break to win the offseason and maybe attract some free agents without looking like a complete clown show. 

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Yes see there you go, fall in line. Good job @More Cowbell way to show them how.

See this is how you follow the narrative guys. We should all be like cowbell here. You will be happier.

WTF are you talking about? Rodgers was vague.  We all know that but he connected him to Epstein who is about the absolute worst person you can be connected to. What Rodgers said does imply this. Was it what he meant to convey, only Rodgers knows but Rodgers has taken some not so well thought out stances in the past.

Also, Rodgers is now milking it for all it's worth. 

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

If that's how you choose to interpret it that's not on Rodgers.  Just because your television tells you something happened doesnt make it true.

Jimmy defended the pedos from day 1 and said there was no list.  Of course he won't like the list being made public.

But as is par for the course in today's society, we'll learn the names, dopes will defend the pedos who are members of their tribe and we'll move on to the next celebrity breakup.

Actually I read about it.

The conspiracies have even ensnared those with nothing to do with the Epstein case. In a Tuesday appearance on ESPN, football player Aaron Rodgers suggested Jimmy Kimmel could be named in the documents. Rodgers’s Kimmel reference followed a joke the late-night host had previously made calling Rodgers a “tin-foil hatter” for fueling speculation about the Epstein list.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pac said:

There are more crazies in this country than there were 20 years ago.  He said why he got angry and it has nothing to do with political correctness. 

Definitely true.  It used to be that the crazies were restricted to their geographical location, where they were mocked mercilessly by their peers to the point where they had to actively keep the crazy to themselves.  After all - they didn't have anyone else to tell their crazy stuff to who would actually listen, because they tended to be the only crazy one in their locale and there was no way to find the other crazies at other zip codes.

Now there are huge social media communities of crazies and their ideas just get crazier and crazier and there's enough other crazies enabling the crazy that it gets worse and worse.

This planet has jumped the shark.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Woa woa woa no man you are not allowed to go against the narrative ok buddy?

Rodgers is bad remember for not taking the vax. He attacked Kimmel and that is the story, stick to it or you will get fired, sued, or something else even worse.

You must love jimmy kimmel.and his dumb ass jokes and takes. 

You must get in line ok buddy. 

Lol these people are so stupid. They don't even know why they are upset, unless the media tells them. Can't believe their own eyes and ears

Go hang out with @Hackenberg - Banned, ya Dunning-Kruger posterboy.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Definitely true.  It used to be that the crazies were restricted to their geographical location, where they were mocked mercilessly by their peers to the point where they had to actively keep the crazy to themselves.  After all - they didn't have anyone else to tell their crazy stuff to who would actually listen, because they tended to be the only crazy one in their locale and there was no way to find the other crazies at other zip codes.

Now there are huge social media communities of crazies and their ideas just get crazier and crazier and there's enough other crazies enabling the crazy that it gets worse and worse.

This planet has jumped the shark.

It only took 10 years to see a coherent, well thought out post from you. 

Good job K. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Actually I read about it.

The conspiracies have even ensnared those with nothing to do with the Epstein case. In a Tuesday appearance on ESPN, football player Aaron Rodgers suggested Jimmy Kimmel could be named in the documents. Rodgers’s Kimmel reference followed a joke the late-night host had previously made calling Rodgers a “tin-foil hatter” for fueling speculation about the Epstein list.

Okay, so you read a report that made an incorrect assumption and went with that instead of listening to what was actually said and the story behind it.  

Just watched Rodgers on McAfee. 

Rodgers needs to realize he isn’t  playing in Wi. anymore. Nobody gave a crap what he said when he was on GB. He now plays in the media capital of the world and when he says something,  the world is listening. 

I think he started out ok trying to explain how he didn’t  say what everyone thought he said even though what he said was reckless, but damn did he go off the rails with the anti vax part. Sure there is a segment of the population saying You go AR. Tell them how it is, but there is an equally large segment that listens to him and think he is out of his mind. The guy isn't  a Dr., he is a football player. Talk about football. Is that so hard? 

Lastly, let's not forget he lied about his vax status. 

22 hours ago, AFJF said:

This Kimmel/Rodgers thing is another perfect example of how these media clows will take anything somebody says and find a way to twist it to make themselves the victim.  Rodgers never said Kimmel was a pedo.  Rodgers said Kimmel wouldn't be happy when the list was made public.  Why would Kimmel not like it?  He was one of the people who said at the start of all this Epstein stuff that there was no list and that Rodgers was a conspiracy theorist for claiming there was.  

Even in his tweet to Rodgers last week he put quotes around the word "list" after names had begun to leak as if it still wasn't a real thing.

Jimmy may not be a pedo, but Rodgers never said he was.  He was calling Jimmy out because he went after Rodgers first and was certainly working hard to protect the people who are pedos.

If my best friend was a pedo.  I would want it to come out and have him prosecuted to the full extent of the law.  This goes to Rodgers state of mind.  Rodgers might well feel that his friends should be imune to criminal activity and wouldn't want it to come out  but accusing Kimmel of it is a smear of Kimmel based on Rodgers mind set.  

One can have friends, find new information about their criminal actions and reassess their feelings toward them.  Apparently Rodgers personal loyalties go beyond abnormal criminal behavior. 

On 1/9/2024 at 10:45 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Go hang out with @Hackenberg - Banned, ya Dunning-Kruger posterboy.

I dont even understand the ref. What did Hack do and what is dunning kruger?

I see now rodgers spoke to exactly what he was talking about, kimmel being in denial about the list existing, and rodgers rightly saying kimmel was worried it would come out. A very easy to understand thing for anyone not so biased.

Kimmel was too stupid to even know what rodgers was talking about. 

But to be fair, he probably never listened or watched what he said he just being main stream, pushed through in ignorance.  

On 1/9/2024 at 10:20 AM, More Cowbell said:

WTF are you talking about? Rodgers was vague.  We all know that but he connected him to Epstein who is about the absolute worst person you can be connected to. What Rodgers said does imply this. Was it what he meant to convey, only Rodgers knows but Rodgers has taken some not so well thought out stances in the past.

Also, Rodgers is now milking it for all it's worth. 

bro. Rodgers said that kimmel was worried about the list coming out because kimmel was saying their was no list, it was a big nothing conspriacy thing, then talked about how he was target of same thing. I mean it was hard to understand if you are stupid or just not paying attention. Which of course the media is. 

he literally said he was worried about the lists coming out. Rodger didnt go into because he assumes the people watching are not idiots. You can not worry about offending idiots because they are too stupid to understand things no matter how you explain them, and the real reason people jumped all over this was because the media told them to do it, there was no actual offense.  

8 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

.....what is dunning kruger?

Wikipedia: 

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people with limited competence in a particular domain overestimate their abilities.

A very easy to understand thing for anyone not so biased.

Do you really believe you are "not so biased"?

.....main stream, pushed through in ignorance.  

So to be clear, the mainstream are ignorant, but you exist outside the mainstream, and are in fact highly informed, is that right?

he literally said he was worried about the lists coming out.

Link to the source of this claim please.  Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hack was a conspiracy theorist to the extreme.  As for the bold - Google it.  

dude I don't give a sh*t about yoru dumb references to obscure crap. Either explain and make your case or just admit you were wrong and move on. lol

• Haha 1

On 1/9/2024 at 6:56 AM, HighPitch said:

zero respect for JK. Everyone forgets how he rose to fame by having the "man show" where he was pampered and subservient women ran around in skimpy clothing doing what they were told.

Look, I dont give a F about that, but what bugs me is how he gets famous and makes a 180 degree turn and becomes politically correct and now he is the darling of hollywood. Kind of like a radio talk show host i listened to from 1983-2009ish

I think its funny how much this has gotten under his skin

Don't forget he also parodied Oprah in blackface and drag. He also did Karl Malone as well. He was on KROQ here in LA and did plenty of sketches that would be considered offensive today. And yeah I listened to the same other talk show host you mentioned when he came on the air here in 91 up until his movie came out in 96, when everything went to his head

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Wikipedia: 

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people with limited competence in a particular domain overestimate their abilities.

Do you really believe you are "not so biased"?

So to be clear, the mainstream are ignorant, but you exist outside the mainstream, and are in fact highly informed, is that right?

Link to the source of this claim please.  Thanks.

in this very particular situation I correctly found out what Rodgers was talking about in all of two seconds  - another poster explained it perfectly - the idea kimmel had denied the existence of an eptien list so documents coming out on who those people were (a list), would be troubling for kimmel. 

Try to stick to the point, that is how you can tell people like you are full of it, you ignore what actually happened and talk about anything other than the very simple truth.

your willful ignorance is commendable. I think even Rodgers would be impressed with the delusional world you live in. 

Do you need me to link to the rogers interviews, or the many documented comment of kimmel accusing conseravitives or ebing conspriaracy theorist believing in a fake epstien list? or do you need links to kimmel attacking rodgers for also being into conspiracies about covid? the ones where his takes abotu the vax and how to combat covid effectly turned our to be true?, Just like the eptien list turned out to be true?

Oh i get it your just trolling....good old ignorant @Warfish never late to be wrong about something.

12 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

dude I don't give a sh*t about yoru dumb references to obscure crap. Either explain and make your case or just admit you were wrong and move on. lol

Way to prove Dunning-Kruger correct with every post.  Thanks for that. 

4 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

in this very particular situation I correctly found out what Rodgers was talking about in all of two seconds  - another poster explained it perfectly - the idea kimmel had denied the existence of an eptien list so documents coming out on who those people were (a list), would be troubling for kimmel. 

Try to stick to the point, that is how you can tell people like you are full of it, you ignore what actually happened and talk about anything other than the very simple truth.

your willful ignorance is commendable. I think even Rodgers would be impressed with the delusional world you live in. 

Do you need me to link to the rogers interviews, or the many documented comment of kimmel accusing conseravitives or ebing conspriaracy theorist believing in a fake epstien list? or do you need links to kimmel attacking rodgers for also being into conspiracies about covid? the ones where his takes abotu the vax and how to combat covid effectly turned our to be true?, Just like the eptien list turned out to be true?

Oh i get it your just trolling....good old ignorant @Warfish never late to be wrong about something.

No trolling, and you addressed none of what I asked you.  

So I'll repeat:

1. Do you really believe you are "not so biased"?

2. You claim the mainstream are ignorant, and now claim I am as well, but you imply that you exist outside the mainstream, and are in fact highly informed, is that your assertion?

3. Please provide your source (link is always best) for the claim that "Kimmel literally said he was worried about the lists coming out.".

No need for all the lengthy blather, the first two are pretty simple yes/no type questions. 

The third is a link to a source, seems pretty easy too.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Corn said:

Aaron Rodgers WON'T appear on ESPN's Pat McAfee show for the rest of the NFL season

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-12948065/Aaron-Rodgers-ESPN-Pat-McAfee-NFL.html 

Have to give McAfee some props on this even though I think he's a bit of a harumph in general. There are simply some things in your day to day professional life that aren't worth the trouble and I think he did as good a job as one could of trying to explain that. Guy just wants to host a sports talk show. I respect that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

No trolling, and you addressed none of what I asked you.  

So I'll repeat:

1. Do you really believe you are "not so biased"?

2. You claim the mainstream are ignorant, and now claim I am as well, but you imply that you exist outside the mainstream, and are in fact highly informed, is that your assertion?

3. Please provide your source (link is always best) for the claim that "Kimmel literally said he was worried about the lists coming out.".

No need for all the lengthy blather, the first two are pretty simple yes/no type questions. 

The third is a link to a source, seems pretty easy too.

im not sure how many times i have to asnwer the same thing for you to be satisfied. You have this comprehension problem. Perhaps the cause of your weird takes.

1 yes, nothing i have stated is biased in anyway. I just looked at the facts and explained them to you. repeatedly.

2 I dont claim, you are. There is a difference. All your fancy talk about existence etc is silly. I don't accept the narrative that rodgers claimed kimmel was a epstien client, because rodgers did not say that. Call it whatever you want. You say highly informed like it is some sort impossible thing to acquire or accomplish. You literally could be highly informed too if you paid attention to other posters, my comments or *check notes* at what rodgers actually said verse what the media or jimmy kimmle said.

3 here agin is the comprehension issue you suffer from - which you claim is not trolling, so you are just willfully ignorant, Kimmel did not say he was worried an epstien list was coming out. Rodgers said he was, because that would directly refute his calls that an epstien list is just a silly conspiracy theory. - the fact that this needs to be explained to you again, at this point in the thread kind of just shows you for what you are. 

4 lol yes heaven forbid explanation or truth just the follow the narrative - typical for you

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

This interests me.

I thought AR8 was an ass for suggesting that Kimmel was on the list.

However, another posted pointed out in the locked thread that apparently Kimmel had publically denied that a list even existed.

If this is the case, then what AR8 said is VERY fair game. It is a get out of jail free card so to speak. AR8 could never be found liable of slander if this was true and quite frankly comes out looking like the sly fox while JK looks like the angry fool that can dish it out but not take it in.

The Problem? I have never seen or heard this JK claim and when I research it I have no luck. It is really a game changer if true.

Can someone englighten me with a link or clip?

20 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

This interests me.

I thought AR8 was an ass for suggesting that Kimmel was on the list.

However, another posted pointed out in the locked thread that apparently Kimmel had publically denied that a list even existed.

If this is the case, then what AR8 said is VERY fair game. It is a get out of jail free card so to speak. AR8 could never be found liable of slander if this was true and quite frankly comes out looking like the sly fox while JK looks like the angry fool that can dish it out but not take it in.

The Problem? I have never seen or heard this JK claim and when I research it I have no luck. It is really a game changer if true.

Can someone englighten me with a link or clip?

good luck seeing it now after the media suppresses it all, looks like someone talked about it before it got scrubbedat this link. Honestly i was a clueless about this at @Warfishis untill another poster gave it some context adn explained it. If you then watch what he said taking that into consideration it def shows, how silly Kimmel is.  

https://www.si.com/nfl/jets/opinion/playing-victim-jimmy-kimmel-is-aggressor-not-aaron-rodgers

In 2023, Kimmel attacked Rodgers for simply mentioning the Epstein client list during a February 14 appearance. Kimmel seemed weirdly offended by the idea that such a list actually exists and he took it out on Rodgers by tastelessly making light of football head injuries.

"Might be time to revisit that concussion protocol, Aaron," said Kimmel to a smattering of canned studio-produced laughter. 

Kimmel continued to display his true colors this week. On the January 8 episode of his increasingly irrelevant television show, he insinuated that Rodgers doesn't deserve to have an opinion on important issues because he attended junior college before transferring to Cal. It's impossible to draw up a more elitist, condescending take than that. Criticizing community college students, who are trying to improve their circumstances, is pretty low.

“He comes out and says I’m an overly-concussed whacko, in my opinion, because I believed there was a list and there were names on it,” said Rodgers. "I think it’s impressive a man who went to Arizona State and has 10 joke writers can read off a prompter."

40 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

im not sure how many times i have to asnwer the same thing for you to be satisfied. You have this comprehension problem. Perhaps the cause of your weird takes.

1 yes, nothing i have stated is biased in anyway. I just looked at the facts and explained them to you. repeatedly.

2 I dont claim, you are. There is a difference. All your fancy talk about existence etc is silly. I don't accept the narrative that rodgers claimed kimmel was a epstien client, because rodgers did not say that. Call it whatever you want. You say highly informed like it is some sort impossible thing to acquire or accomplish. You literally could be highly informed too if you paid attention to other posters, my comments or *check notes* at what rodgers actually said verse what the media or jimmy kimmle said.

3 here agin is the comprehension issue you suffer from - which you claim is not trolling, so you are just willfully ignorant, Kimmel did not say he was worried an epstien list was coming out. Rodgers said he was, because that would directly refute his calls that an epstien list is just a silly conspiracy theory. - the fact that this needs to be explained to you again, at this point in the thread kind of just shows you for what you are. 

4 lol yes heaven forbid explanation or truth just the follow the narrative - typical for you

Appreciate the reply, it's exactly what I expected.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

good luck seeing it now after the media suppresses it all, looks like someone talked about it before it got scrubbedat this link. Honestly i was a clueless about this at @Warfishis untill another poster gave it some context adn explained it. If you then watch what he said taking that into consideration it def shows, how silly Kimmel is.  

https://www.si.com/nfl/jets/opinion/playing-victim-jimmy-kimmel-is-aggressor-not-aaron-rodgers

In 2023, Kimmel attacked Rodgers for simply mentioning the Epstein client list during a February 14 appearance. Kimmel seemed weirdly offended by the idea that such a list actually exists and he took it out on Rodgers by tastelessly making light of football head injuries.

"Might be time to revisit that concussion protocol, Aaron," said Kimmel to a smattering of canned studio-produced laughter. 

Kimmel continued to display his true colors this week. On the January 8 episode of his increasingly irrelevant television show, he insinuated that Rodgers doesn't deserve to have an opinion on important issues because he attended junior college before transferring to Cal. It's impossible to draw up a more elitist, condescending take than that. Criticizing community college students, who are trying to improve their circumstances, is pretty low.

“He comes out and says I’m an overly-concussed whacko, in my opinion, because I believed there was a list and there were names on it,” said Rodgers. "I think it’s impressive a man who went to Arizona State and has 10 joke writers can read off a prompter."

You say the media “scrubbed” it from existence. Now, I have red flags going because there is no way something that was on the internet could just be scrubbed.

What you provided is interesting, but not enough. And confusingly written. It implies that on February 14, 2023 Aaron Rodgers was on Jimmy Kimmel show and Jimmy did not like the idea about any Epstein list actually existing. However that makes no sense because I don’t think Aaron Rodgers would be on Jimmy Kimmel and I just checked it up and he was not. 

so again, I say to anybody out there if you have a link or a video or anything that shows Jimmy Kimmel poo poo in the idea that an Epstein list exists for the love of God please post it so we can end this. If this is true, it’s a big deal and it changes the context completely but I don’t understand why when I Google search it I can’t find anything on it. It started making me think that this might be fake news made up by extremists 

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

You say the media “scrubbed” it from existence. Now, I have red flags going because there is no way something that was on the internet could just be scrubbed.

What you provided is interesting, but not enough. And confusingly written. It implies that on February 14, 2023 Aaron Rodgers was on Jimmy Kimmel show and Jimmy did not like the idea about any Epstein list actually existing. However that makes no sense because I don’t think Aaron Rodgers would be on Jimmy Kimmel and I just checked it up and he was not. 

so again, I say to anybody out there if you have a link or a video or anything that shows Jimmy Kimmel poo poo in the idea that an Epstein list exists for the love of God please post it so we can end this. If this is true, it’s a big deal and it changes the context completely but I don’t understand why when I Google search it I can’t find anything on it. It started making me think that this might be fake news made up by extremists 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

bro. Rodgers said that kimmel was worried about the list coming out because kimmel was saying their was no list, it was a big nothing conspriacy thing, then talked about how he was target of same thing. I mean it was hard to understand if you are stupid or just not paying attention. Which of course the media is. 

he literally said he was worried about the lists coming out. Rodger didnt go into because he assumes the people watching are not idiots. You can not worry about offending idiots because they are too stupid to understand things no matter how you explain them, and the real reason people jumped all over this was because the media told them to do it, there was no actual offense.  

Did you see Rodgers on McAfee yesterday. He all but stopped short of making a formal apology to Kimmel and Rodgers was in total damage control mode when he wasn’t  spouting off about vaccaine conspiracy theories. That last part I couldn’t  believe McAfee or ESPN allowed to air. Nobody knows what Rodgers truly meant when he said Kimmel wouldn't  be happy when the list came out but it seems Rodgers or at least some lawyers he spoke to told him he better make so e sort of retraction.