Aaron Rodgers Hole In One ⛳

16 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Doesn't he need to play more than 4 downs with them before we call them "his" O-line?

More like "Zach's O-line" or the "64 Sack O-line", up to now, lol.

Nope.  They’re his OL and it’s cool that the took them to Vegas.  Just like after 4 plays it’s his team and he’s still the starting QB

No wonder he has this Jets team loving him.  LOL

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Doesn't he need to play more than 4 downs with them before we call them "his" O-line?

More like "Zach's O-line" or the "64 Sack O-line", up to now, lol.

Mcgovernator took the pic, lol... the only white guy that starts is Tipperman so thats the 2nd team or IR guys. 

those are his OL.......LMAO

2 minutes ago, doitny said:

Mcgovernator took the pic, lol... the only white guy that starts is Tipperman so thats the 2nd team or IR guys. 

those are his OL.......LMAO

McGovernator...LMAO..... i wonder if that mean..." i'll be back!!! " next year

17 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Looking forward to the rage this causes in some of you.

I like golf. And I like seeing people happy on a golf course 

Good for these guys. A hole in one is a great achievement, no matter who does it or at what skill level 

Rodgers is a very good golfer and confirmed to play in the Pebble Beach Pro Am on Jan 31

they changed the event this year and only very good celeb golfers will be allowed and only for the first two days - no more Bill Murrays and what not - way more golf pros are going to be there compared to last year - it's almost got the feel of a major 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, bitonti said:

I like golf. And I like seeing people happy on a golf course 

Good for these guys. A hole in one is a great achievement, no matter who does it or at what skill level 

Rodgers is a very good golfer and confirmed to play in the Pebble Beach Pro Am on Jan 31

they changed the event this year and only very good celeb golfers will be allowed and only for the first two days - no more Bill Murrays and what not - way more golf pros are going to be there compared to last year - it's almost got the feel of a major 

The only reason to watch was Bill Murray

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

He brought and treated his OL to a round of golf in Vegas.

What a dick he is

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2V6GgyPvh4/?igsh=MTVsOXFsdnNkOXVtaA==

They got him killed after 4 plays, good choices!

The Jets more often than not have awful olines that get the QBs trashed and yet they still get QB gifts.

Most of these dudes will not be o the team next year they stink so much.

7 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Good to see that he has  enough confidence in the Achilles that he can play golf. If he’s teeing off and letting it rip, then he’s placing strain on that Achilles ligament.

After seeing GB make an impressive run in PO, hoping AR wants to show that he can take a Jets team to the SB.

that is where my thought was - this is excellent news for the Jets.

Not remotely close to being a doctor but i have to think their is a significant amount of torque put on the achilles with a golf swing 

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Nope.  They’re his OL and it’s cool that the took them to Vegas.  Just like after 4 plays it’s his team and he’s still the starting QB

No wonder he has this Jets team loving him.  LOL

It was a joke, mate.  Lol.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Beerfish said:

They got him killed after 4 plays, good choices!

The Jets more often than not have awful olines that get the QBs trashed and yet they still get QB gifts.

Most of these dudes will not be o the team next year they stink so much.

They did y get him killed, stop making up drama here.  

What does any of this have to do with you thinking this was an ordinary, every day of golf that would be a distraction when your take was completely and utterly wrong?  

• Thumb Down 1

4 hours ago, Warfish said:

It was a joke, mate.  Lol.

Hence the smiley response to your post and the lol in the written response 

The real numbing response is @Fantasy Island neg repping Rodgers taking his OL out for a little vaca or Beers response.  
Makes you wonder 

• Haha 1

I didn't really know anything about McAfee until recently. I saw him on the college football pregame show and had to look him up to know who he was. One day I was channel surfing and watched a few minutes of his show and thought he wasn't that bad he was friendly and kind of funny. I knew he does a Joe Rogan kind of program I'd never watched or listened to Rogan not my thing but I'd heard Rodgers sometimes did his show. And then found out about Rodgers on McAfee Tuesdays. I listened in one day when he was on it wasn't heavy that day just about football but it seemed like all of the McAfee crew bowed to Rodgers were deferent to him and he acted like they were his subjects. Later I read about McAfee paying Rodgers and going on the air unchecked about non football topics. Which culminated with the Kimmel remarks. So other than playing football here what does Rodgers really want. A platform?