Fangio Out In Miami

3 hours ago, JetPotato said:

Gotta think Wink to Miami?

Also bad for us. Miami has some players. Will also take a soft team and toughen them up, and kick the crap out of the offense in practice.

4 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Uhm 

that’s good news for us

4 hours ago, JetPotato said:

Gotta think Wink to Miami?

This sums up my thought process. I was like yes. Then immediately thought, damn I hope Wink doesn't go there.

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It’s supposedly going to be Brandon Staley.

I guess his stock is so low he wants to rebuild his reputation right away. Not a bad spot to do it. Personally I think he should take a year off, take his 4 million and figure out what went wrong.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

I guess his stock is so low he wants to rebuild his reputation right away. Not a bad spot to do it. Personally I think he should take a year off, take his 4 million and figure out what went wrong.

He thought he was a head coach. That was pretty much it haha

If McDaniel couldn't make it work with Fangio does he really want an even grumpier Martindale? Does Martindale want to jump into another young hotshot offensive coordinator who doesn't know how to be a head coach?

It's also gonna take some time for the whole Giants situation to work out. Miami is in win right now mode.. they're gonna want someone in early to install the defense.