~~~Sunday NFL Playoff Football Games - Path to the Superbowl~~~ 01/28

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Nope.  Illinois. 

I will be in Iowa on Super Bowl Sunday.

Oh I thought you moved there for some reason.  As in your kids were there or something.

I guess we just get to pick on Hawkeye Jet then.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

This is correct, I can see why people hate the overly covered Swift but it is very good for the game.  A whole ton of people who would never have known a football from a coconut are watching games now and just perhaps becoming fans.

Hopefully, and not much of a stretch, they may become posters here and increase the board intelligence.

• Upvote 1

This is correct, I can see why people hate the overly covered Swift but it is very good for the game.  A whole ton of people who would never have known a football from a coconut are watching games now and just perhaps becoming fans.

Yeah. Every team should have a star player banging a celebrity. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

WTF is an administrative timeout? An excuse for commercials?

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

What the heck is an "administrative time out"?!

They have to recheck the “script” make sure it’s all going as planned.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Beerfish said:

Oh I thought you moved there for some reason.  As in your kids were there or something.

I guess we just get to pick on Hawkeye Jet then.

Kids and grandkids in Iowa.  And I do have an apartment out there.  But this week I am in Illinois.  Two weeks when I am in Iowa, maybe I will actually get to watch the SB live.

Look at that.  TD.  Tie game.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Zay Flowers....only a slot guy.......

Will McDonald >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Zay Flowers

Need a project backup pass rusher over offense, even when you have Huff under contract. Scoring TDs, overrated.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

What a play by Lamar!   This game is setting up to be a wild one!

Huge drive for Lamar.  A lot of pressure on him to respond after the Chiefs went right through the Ravens D.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Green Ghost said:

Lamar showing once again he’s nothing but a glorified RB who can’t pass or compete in a playoff game.

This

Majority of the fools around here were saying this last season.

I also thought because Lamar didn’t have one of these crook buddy circle agents he isn’t a good QB?????????? 

Zay Flowers....only a slot guy.......

Will McDonald >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Zay Flowers

<Zay Flowers breaks open downfield. Zach Wilson evades a sack, scrambles deep into the backfield, resets, and throws the ball directly into the turf. The refs huddle up to debate whether or not it was intentional grounding, but eventually give up, concluding it was just a “Zach Wilson.”>

• Upvote 1

Lamar is as good as there is at avoiding tacklers. And making plays like that long TD pass to Flowers. But when he does run with the ball he sometimes holds it like a loaf of bread. Like he did on that run he had earlier. And don't think KC doesn't know this. It could potentially be the difference in this game. If he turns over the ball. 

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

<Zay Flowers breaks open downfield. Zach Wilson evades a sack, scrambles deep into the backfield, resets, and throws the ball directly into the turf. The refs huddle up to debate whether or not it was intentional grounding, but eventually give up, concluding it was just a “Zach Wilson.”>

Not comparable.  I wish I could find the screenshot of the jailbreak the Dolphins' defense had against the Jets' OL.  That plus, other than GW, our WRs can't get open.

13 minutes ago, jetsons said:

They have to recheck the “script” make sure it’s all going as planned.

Some of you actually believe this stuff is scripted, don’t you? 
i don’t know which is more stupid, people who say that or the ones who say “the fix is in”.

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Not comparable.  I wish I could find the screenshot of the jailbreak the Dolphins' defense had against the Jets' OL.  That plus, other than GW, our WRs can't get open.

Flowers is their Garrett Wilson