People want redskins logo back, woke fans in shock

The new ownership group has stated they have no intentions whatsoever of bringing the old name or logo back.

Far more likely that another rebrand, post-Snyder, will happen in the next 2-3 years, and we'll have the Washington Red Wolves, Red Hawks, Red Hogs, or similar instead of the 'Ders.

Looking forward to it.  The Snyder Era names, "Football Team" and "Commanders" are, IMO, horrible low effort stuff. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Hearing that they’re changing the name to the Washington Taylor Swifts and, let me tell you, if that happens I am prepared to take up arms against my country. I have a solid two and a half months of prepper food and—though I am not legally allowed to possess a firearm—I am trained in the katana.

^^ Definitely watches MSNBC

• Haha 4

C'mon man
And with the local DC news, LL Cool J with a triumphant comeback But tonight...

Don't call it a comeback, I been here for years I'm rockin' my peers, puttin' suckers in fear Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon Listen to the bass go boom Explosions, overpowerin' Over the competition, I'm towerin' Wrecking shop, when I drop These lyrics that'll make you call the cops Don't you dare stare You better move, don't ever compare Me to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced Competition's payin' the price
I'm gonna knock you out (Huuh) Mama said knock you out (Huuh) I'm gonna knock you out (Huuh) Mama said knock you out (Huuh)
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3