Aaron Rodgers leaving Jets to be VP of United States?

4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Does constantly using ALL CAPS make your d*ck bigger or something?

You make me laugh, but reading your posts is like imagining what my toddler's text messages would look like. 

Dude we are on a NYJ football forum

idk why ….

you know what never mind 

Thanks Thank You GIF by BLKBOK

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Question stands tho. 

Outside some of the worlds poorest/most dangerous/least educated/most ungoverned areas, it really doesn't happen everywhere. 

Not like here.  

I'd provide a few charts, but they'd be from CNN or BBC or the like, and we already know they're all fake news lying liars who lie (in some minds), so yeah.

True and that is a whole different conversation

nit sure anyone can explain the why

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Trotter said:

True and that is a whole different conversation

nit sure anyone can explain the why

The Chiefs parade shooters had illegal guns and had priors that a smart DA would have had kept off the streets. If you want to go down that road.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The Chiefs parade shooters had illegal guns and had priors that a smart DA would have had in jail already. If you want to go down that road.

Nope

not going down that road

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Wait, are people actually worried Rodgers is going to be VP?

The RFK campaign is not serious. He's using Rodgers for publicity. Rodgers will be the starting QB for the NYJ this year. 

Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

It’s the prefect distraction to lure free agents 

russell westbrook applause GIF by NBA

• More Ugh 1

16 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Rodgers leaving could be the best thing for this regime

imagine a world where we draft a QB in the first and he is actually good enough to beat out tyrod in camp, goes on to have a great rookie year like Russ Wilson’s 

that could save the legacy of JD and Saleh and the future of this franchise for 15 + years VS this one shot in the dark with a one legged, undecided 40 year old hippie 

Just leave Rodgers go run for office 

Do you think penix at ten is too high? 

• WTF? 1

Just now, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

Do you think penix at ten is too high? 

Idk with all the buzz surrounding these QBs I would say no. Teams like the Vikings have to be looking at a trade up.

If 4 go early like the latest report say, he might not even be there when we pick at 10

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, faba said:

How about we concentrate on playing football Aaron leave other discussions to your kitchen table

Remember when Aaron was chiding the Jets about flushing “anything that isn’t about winning” out of Florham Park? 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

7 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Remember when Aaron was chiding the Jets about flushing “anything that isn’t about winning” out of Florham Park? 

He’s already a politician 

Another do as I say not as I do 🤡

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 1

33 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Says he’s not “of the opinion” that “the events didn’t take place.” Consciously avoids any position on 2A. Refers to “identifying the signs” to prevent blah blah blah. It’s a solid enough mea culpa to defuse the news cycle but vague enough to avoid alienating libertarians later on. Glad he posted it, though. Jets have enough problems. 

Why would he feel the need to address the second amendment? That needed to be included?

Someone called it when they said when he called me out and denies it people won't believe him anyway. Just sad.

21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Wait, are people actually worried Rodgers is going to be VP?

The RFK campaign is not serious. He's using Rodgers for publicity. Rodgers will be the starting QB for the NYJ this year. 

Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

I think people are afraid that he will leave the Jets to run, and even if he doesn't, that he's not all in. 

But I'm with you. This is all for publicity. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Xtina said:

Disaffected Biden voters are not voting for an avowed anti-vaxxer. If anything this could siphon votes from trump from Maga who are disappointed with trump for speeding development of the vaccine and taking credit for it 

Competition Bingo GIF

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Question stands tho. 

Outside some of the worlds poorest/most dangerous/least educated/most ungoverned areas, it really doesn't happen everywhere. 

Not like here.  

I'd provide a few charts, but they'd be from CNN or BBC or the like, and we already know they're all fake news lying liars who lie (in some minds), so yeah.

Talks of gun control and gun violence should go over like a fart in church, but have at it 👍

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Talks of gun control and gun violence should go over like a fart in church, but have at it 👍

I mean it was already laid out. Violence in this country could be better prevented by having harsher penalties for the bad guys. From there, stricter gun control laws make a lot more sense.

35 minutes ago, Jetkwondo said:

This was fun yesterday, today not so much... it's interesting that his only post today is in his defense of things being thrown onto the raging bonfire created yesterday, as is currently happening in this thread!

Guess the court of public opinion it's convict first, off with his head and let history sort it out later...

Guilty until proven innocent.

5 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

I didn't say anything about gun control. 

Only that we (the United States) rank quite poorly in frequency of mass shootings and overall gun violence, and that it doesn't happen elsewhere in the western/first world the way, and at the frequency, it happens here.  I have not intimated a need for us to have a policy debate here at JN about how to fix it.  Or if some folks even care about fixing it, relative to their other priorities.

JN isn't the place for a general public policy debate, especially one as politically charged as gun rights and gun violence.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Only that we (the United States) rank quite poorly in frequency of mass shootings and overall gun violence, and that it doesn't happen elsewhere in the western/first world the way, and at the frequency, it happens here.  I have not intimated a need for us to have a policy debate here at JN about how to fix it.  Or if some folks even care about fixing it, relative to their other priorities.

JN isn't the place for a general public policy debate, especially one as politically charged as gun rights and gun violence.  

This is not true, it's actually the opposite. 

7 minutes ago, Warfish said:

You just posed the question on why it happens more frequently here.