Your 2024 JN Captain Is………….

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

First thing I'd like to say is that I don't take this recognition lightly.  I take it very lightly.

I think we can agree that while our last captain made valiant attempts at being affable, his tenure was fraught with drama, dysfunction, disaster, and calamity.  

I've been tasked with restoring the positive vibes...  making sure we are all aware of the possibilities that a healthy Aaron Rodgers on a Revenge Tour™ will provide.   Using a combination of stupendous intellect, incredible accuracy when making predictions, (96.4% accuracy rate on JN since 2010), and modesty, that is exactly what I intend to do.

This will be the season many of us have been waiting for since that fateful night in Pittsburgh when despite Mark Sanchez' 2nd 1/2 heroics, we were unable to get over the hurdle and into the Superbowl.  This will be the season when the New York Jets become the toast of not only NY, but of all of the NFL. 

I encourage you to join me in helping the Jets manifest their championship season aspirations by showering them with positive vibes.  Both they, and more importantly we, deserve this historic season we are about to embark upon.

No matter what happens I make this vow.  Last seasons discombobulated messaging from it's captaincy, which led to a disgruntled board, shall not be repeated.  We've all seen what led to and no one wants it repeated.

Say it with me..  we are not going back....  we are not going back!

jackie GIF

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

I take great personal pride in having nominated our new captain.

@Pac I want you to please rest assured that even if absolutely everything goes wrong with the Jets this year, beyond all of our very worst fears, you will still be there to ensure that we all have at least one great joy to share among all fans of this team: us all undoubtedly knowing that you will always be there to quite deservedly solely blame for absolutely all of it.

Watch what happens my friend.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Congrats Pac.  Feel free to reach out to me for any advice.  I am on the Mt Rushmore of JN Captains and no one handled their captaincy with more grace, courage and honor then myself.

I am here for you buddy.

Why did u step down? Seriously i forget

14 minutes ago, Pac said:

First thing I'd like to say is that I don't take this recognition lightly.  I take it very lightly.

I think we can agree that while our last captain made valiant attempts at being affable, his tenure was fraught with drama, dysfunction, disaster, and calamity.  

I've been tasked with restoring the positive vibes...  making sure we are all aware of the possibilities that a healthy Aaron Rodgers on a Revenge Tour™ will provide.   Using a combination of stupendous intellect, incredible accuracy when making predictions, (96.4% accuracy rate on JN since 2010), and modesty, that is exactly what I intend to do.

This will be the season many of us have been waiting for since that fateful night in Pittsburgh when despite Mark Sanchez' 2nd 1/2 heroics, we were unable to get over the hurdle and into the Superbowl.  This will be the season when the New York Jets become the toast of not only NY, but of all of the NFL. 

I encourage you to join me in helping the Jets manifest their championship season aspirations by showering them with positive vibes.  Both they, and more importantly we, deserve this historic season we are about to embark upon.

No matter what happens I make this vow.  Last seasons discombobulated messaging from it's captaincy, which led to a disgruntled board, shall not be repeated.  We've all seen what led to and no one wants it repeated.

Say it with me..  we are not going back....  we are not going back!

That was well done.

I would vote for you over trump or harris based on this fine acceptance speech.

So seriously what are the duties and special powers that are assigned to the jn captain? Whats the wiki

• Haha 1

@Pac and I disagree on….well….just about everything.  But the Rodgers Revenge Tour is one I really, really, hope he is right about and think he just might be.  

Either way he’s a highly entertaining choice.  (Ex: He’s definitely gonna respond to this post with a hearty “GFY”).

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1