Your 2024 JN Captain Is………….

I think we need to recount the votes.  Im hearing alot of these votes were mailed in.

And if there's one person on this site who knows about mailing it in ...

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

You can tell T0m was hesitant to make Pac captain but did so because he felt it was best for the group.  An h0norable decision.  The people have spoken (or at least are speaking).

Reinstate T0m!

This is clearly an all or nothing play.

@Pac will either heroically pull people back from the dark side...

Or there will be a total blackhole implosion.

@T0mShane is an evil genius.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, ZachEY said:

Abandoned?  More like excomunicado... a la John Wick.  Very similar character arc as well.

Less than 24 hours in and we've  brought back ghosts from seasons past. 

Welcome back EY.  Zach isn't here to hurt us any longer. 

On 8/26/2024 at 7:22 PM, Pac said:

First thing I'd like to say is that I don't take this recognition lightly.  I take it very lightly.

I think we can agree that while our last captain made valiant attempts at being affable, his tenure was fraught with drama, dysfunction, disaster, and calamity.  

I've been tasked with restoring the positive vibes...  making sure we are all aware of the possibilities that a healthy Aaron Rodgers on a Revenge Tour™ will provide.   Using a combination of stupendous intellect, incredible accuracy when making predictions, (96.4% accuracy rate on JN since 2010), and modesty, that is exactly what I intend to do.

This will be the season many of us have been waiting for since that fateful night in Pittsburgh when despite Mark Sanchez' 2nd 1/2 heroics, we were unable to get over the hurdle and into the Superbowl.  This will be the season when the New York Jets become the toast of not only NY, but of all of the NFL. 

I encourage you to join me in helping the Jets manifest their championship season aspirations by showering them with positive vibes.  Both they, and more importantly we, deserve this historic season we are about to embark upon.

No matter what happens I make this vow.  Last seasons discombobulated messaging from it's captaincy, which led to a disgruntled board, shall not be repeated.  We've all seen what it led to and no one wants it repeated.

Say it with me..  we are not going back....  we're not going back!

MJFGA

Making Jets Fans Great Again!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pac said:

I think you need to restore his username back to the original.  Or bestow EY a new username.  BreEYce, perhaps?  Nah, too much of a jinx risk there….

On 8/26/2024 at 6:48 PM, T0mShane said:

Your 2024 JN Captain is @Pac. He is a monster homer and someone that I, personally, have sparred with many times over the years. This is obviously a crucial season in Jets history and we needed to entrust the Captaincy to someone who could handle that pressure and we are confident that @Pac will show us all the way. Congrats @Pac, and thanks to The Committee for all your hard work, even though you impeached me. 

Not official until you're impeached twice.

17 hours ago, Pac said:

I wouldn't say I'm back.  I'd say I need a parking pass for the home opener, so if anyone has an extra one, my DMs are open!

• Haha 1

On 8/26/2024 at 5:48 PM, T0mShane said:

Your 2024 JN Captain is @Pac. He is a monster homer and someone that I, personally, have sparred with many times over the years. This is obviously a crucial season in Jets history and we needed to entrust the Captaincy to someone who could handle that pressure and we are confident that @Pac will show us all the way. Congrats @Pac, and thanks to The Committee for all your hard work, even though you impeached me. 

This thread should be 20 pages deep by now.  
@Pac rally the troops!!! 

57 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

This thread should be 20 pages deep by now.  
@Pac rally the troops!!! 

I'm just around to provide a pick me up in case anyone loses faith in our Jets or in The Red Lobster.  I'll be a bit more verbose once the Jets go into whatever they call Candlestick these days and beat the sht out of the 49ers.

• Upvote 1