2nd best 7 minutes of my life

28 minutes ago, Larz said:

It’s worth listening to.  The way he commands the LOS, the cadence, the 2 minute drill. The arm strength. The accuracy.  

Ok - I'll take the bait. What was the best seven minutes of your life?

• Haha 2

What stood out to me was the quick release this guy has. Every throw you hear that soft grunt when he throws… ball comes out like a rocket when needed, but has amazing touch when dropping one in over the shoulder.

Best line was when GW said “ I was 30 yards downfield before you threw it.” Rodgers response “ I still got it”. I assume that was the 55 yard bomb for the TD.

This guy exudes confidence and charisma. Players love him & coaches who aren’t control freaks, probably love him as well. The only worry I have is that he can get overconfident, like Favre, and make some poor decisions ‘cause he thinks he can make every throw into every window.

Thanks for posting.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, JKlecko said:

If you're married, don't let your wife see this.  She will beat you senseless!  LOL  You're supposed to say when you got married or your first child was born.

My poor wife has had to listen to me and my sophomoric sarcasm for almost 30 years. She’d be surprised it wasn’t big boobies 😂

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

And another thing, this dude is absolutely adored by the league.  Look at how everyone treats him and respects him.  Look at how invested he is and how much of a leader he is for this team.  There has been a lot of narrative around this guy and a lot of it I understand he brings upon himself but anyone who doubt his commitment to this team, needs their head checked.  This dude is straight up dialed in and knows legacy is on the line. 

“All day 5, all day” and him giving Nabers some love and telling him “watched a lot of your tape… impressive stuff”

I think it was Nabers at the end of the clip coming up to Aaron saying “ I appreciate the love… means a lot to me”

To the Giants DL group… “ just a heads up, lots of long counts today… no play clock here… lots of long snap counts” LOL! Had the 3 guys cracking up. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

“All day 5, all day” and him giving Nabers some love and telling him “watched a lot of your tape… impressive stuff”

I think it was Nabers at the end of the clip coming up to Aaron saying “ I appreciate the love… means a lot to me”

To the Giants DL group… “ just a heads up, lots of long counts today… no play clock here… lots of long snap counts” LOL! Had the 3 guys cracking up. 

Absolutely and when he joked about the pump fake with the Giants DBs. 😂

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JiFtheOracle said:

And another thing, this dude is absolutely adored by the league.  Look at how everyone treats him and respects him.  Look at how invested he is and how much of a leader he is for this team.  There has been a lot of narrative around this guy and a lot of it I understand he brings upon himself but anyone who doubt his commitment to this team, needs their head checked.  This dude is straight up dialed in and knows legacy is on the line. 

Taylor Swift Dancing GIF

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JiFtheOracle said:

I will say it again, that does not look like a 40 year old QB.  Dude still has it.  Going to be a great year.

@Pac

It's unfathomable to me that pundits and some wayward Jet fans have been saying he's not a top 10 QB any longer. I'm glad they have been vocal with their blasphemy as it has served to add rocket fuel to our kooky QB on his way to what will be  Revenge Tour heard 'round the world. 

Rejoice Justin Fudge, this year will be magical. 

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

I thought that was Rodgers exhaling as he threw. 

It is. The ball doesn't whistle lol.

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

That's Brian Burns showing love. 

It's stupid how the media covers him. Every single player, coach and even the f'n refs admire him and show him love every single time they meet. 

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Pac said:

It's unfathomable to me that pundits and some wayward Jet fans have been saying he's not a top 10 QB any longer. I'm glad they have been vocal with their blasphemy as it has served to add rocket fuel to our kooky QB on his way to what will be  Revenge Tour heard 'round the world. 

salutes jack black GIF

That’s Our Captain!! OY!

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Pac said:

"From your lips to God's ears"

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

It's stupid how the media covers him. Every single player, coach and even the f'n refs admire him and show him love every single time they meet. 

True. It whooshes 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Yeah… a leather ball with a conical shape being thrown at 50 mph or so wouldn’t whistle.😁

Feel bad for Burns… that defense would be good if the offense didn’t suck.

Danny Jones at Qb, no Saquan and Nabers getting sandwiched by a Safety, LB and CB all game. Similar to Jets last year. 

2 hours ago, JiFtheOracle said:

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Media doesn't like him. And in 20 years in the league pretty much no teammate has talked bad about him. 

12 hours ago, JKlecko said:

He definitely knows how to work a room. I loved how he kept asking the Giants to jump offsides one time for him.  I don't understand why some Jets fans hate him.  I love the guy.

The people who don't like him don't like him for non-football reasons. There has never been anything credible to suggest he's a bad teammate (and there's plenty of evidence to the contrary) and he's obviously an all-time great QB.

Here's to hoping these jagoffs have to choke on their rage all season long. 

• Upvote 3