5 Jets named to CBS' preseason All-Pro team

1 minute ago, ARodJetsFan said:

Pre-season all-pro team?

That's a thing?? 

I digress....🙄

Not really, but better than few years back we would have not a single guy on our rusted could start on another team threads.   So this not much but better than that. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Jets have swept the offseason/preseason championships!  We won the Offseason Super Bowl.  We have several offseason all-pros.  We have the offseason best-roster award.  Our GM won the offseason best GM award. 

Man, we really are offseason champions, what else could we want!  Extend everyone now!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Jets have swept the offseason/preseason championships!  We won the Offseason Super Bowl.  We have several offseason all-pros.  We have the offseason best-roster award.  Our GM won the offseason best GM award. 

Man, we really are offseason champions, what else could we want!  Extend everyone now!

20240726_094346.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Doggin94it said:

Breece, Garrett, Quinnen, Quincy, and Sauce.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2024-preseason-all-nfl-team-jets-breece-hall-among-top-53-players-entering-new-season/

Doesn't mean anything, but it's nice to see. Breece was the top vote-getter at RB (tied with CMC), Wilson 6th at WR, Quinnen 2d at DT (1 vote fewer than Chris Jones), Quincy 3rd at LB (behind Warner and Roquan Smith), and Sauce 1st at CB

A testament of how great Joe Douglas is.  The talent he has drafted and retained are tops in the league.

Monster extension coming for the best, young gm in the league.

Thank you Joe Douglas!  Thank you!!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Would you prefer there were no Jets on the preseason All-pro team?  

That's the thing. You can't even be happy about the Jets getting recognition without catching sh*t from people. Yet if the team was compromised of jags, you wouldn't hear the end of it either.

The Jets need to win more than ever. It would absolutely change this forum. Fingers crossed 🤞 

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

A testament of how great Joe Douglas is.  The talent he has drafted and retained are tops in the league.

Mobster extension coming for the best, young gm in the league.

Thank you Joe Douglas!  Thank you!!

While you are a bit over the top, I think JD has put together the best team the Jets have had in a very long time. Now all we need to see is results and I think we will.

3 hours ago, Doggin94it said:

Breece, Garrett, Quinnen, Quincy, and Sauce.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2024-preseason-all-nfl-team-jets-breece-hall-among-top-53-players-entering-new-season/

Doesn't mean anything, but it's nice to see. Breece was the top vote-getter at RB (tied with CMC), Wilson 6th at WR, Quinnen 2d at DT (1 vote fewer than Chris Jones), Quincy 3rd at LB (behind Warner and Roquan Smith), and Sauce 1st at CB

RB, WR, DT, LB, CB. 

Add to that HOF QB and LT and pass rush demons JJ and McDonald and it’s almost like this is one of the best rosters in the league and one of the best Jets rosters ever 

I’m super excited for the season.  

Oh Yeah What GIF by Regal

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Would you prefer there were no Jets on the preseason All-pro team?  

Personally, after 8 strait losing seasons, and only 1 winning season in the past 13, I could care less about offseason accolades.

I'm ready for a few regular season accolades.

But you get excited if it pleases you.  I'll wait to be pleased, I hope, by some actual WINS here real soon, if all this hype isn't just the usual hot air BS.

7 hours ago, Doggin94it said:

sh*t, I guess this means I have to cancel the parade I had scheduled to celebrate?

Seriously, 'fish, why do you do this to yourself? It's ok to recognize that we've got a really good roster, and also that the goal isn't to have a good roster, it's to win. And also also that having a good roster is part of setting yourself up to win.

This team is set up to win. Now they have to do it.

I think you're confused my friend.  Writing what I wrote didn't 'do' anything to me.  It simply expressed my rather reasonable opinion that winners do, and losers talk.  And this fanbase sure does a whole lot of talking for the sh*t-show we've been watching the past decade plus.  I guess you'll just have to forgive me if I'll believe it when I see it.  So many of you thought we were "set up to win" around this time last year, and we all saw how that turned out.  I'm tired of offseason hype and regular season tripe.  Win, then talk.  Not the other way around.

• Sympathy 1

24 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I think you're confused my friend.  Writing what I wrote didn't 'do' anything to me.  It simply expressed my rather reasonable opinion that winners do, and losers talk.  And this fanbase sure does a whole lot of talking for the sh*t-show we've been watching the past decade plus.  I guess you'll just have to forgive me if I'll believe it when I see it.  So many of you thought we were "set up to win" around this time last year, and we all saw how that turned out.  I'm tired of offseason hype and regular season tripe.  Win, then talk.  Not the other way around.

I'm not talking about the post; I'm talking about the desire to wallow in negativity. There's nothing we're going to do at this point to make this team better (and was never anything fans could do, of course, but the team too ... it is what it is at this point). I get it, you're not getting your hopes up on hype. Wise. But what is it that drives you to post "offseason championship! Let's see them win!" every single time someone posts something positive about the team?

8 hours ago, Warfish said:

Personally, after 8 strait losing seasons, and only 1 winning season in the past 13, I could care less about offseason accolades.

I'm ready for a few regular season accolades.

But you get excited if it pleases you.  I'll wait to be pleased, I hope, by some actual WINS here real soon, if all this hype isn't just the usual hot air BS.

Wins? AR8 be sleeping like!!!

D3A64FC1-8E45-4CA4-A247-653C610E3D7F.gif

• Haha 1