Nike- Jets Sneaker Available

Considering what they are (Nike Jets Sneakers...), these are actually pretty nice looking. I would wear them in the right circumstances and corresponding attire, but not something I need to buy for $150 to wear once, maybe twice a year conditions permitting. Maybe when I was 25. LOL

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Considering what they are (Nike Jets Sneakers...), these are actually pretty nice looking. I would wear them in the right circumstances and corresponding attire, but not something I need to buy for $150 to wear once, maybe twice a year conditions permitting. Maybe when I was 25. LOL

I was thinking Christmas morning and St. Paddys day.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I was thinking Christmas morning and St. Paddys day.

If the Jets were at 13-3 or something and headed to the Playoffs, I'd wear them things everywhere all the time.... lol

Decent looking gym shoe or gameday at the Stadium. Thats about it. 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

To me it's a matter of preference between if you prefer bed bugs or scabies. 

Oh a funny guy huh? Fancy funny guy has the funds to shop at TSS and Grants and Mays and think he is better than me. OK.

FYI Never had scabies or bed bugs. Spooge can be an issue as it does NOT come out but if its tiny and in an unnoticeable spot Im ok with it. Urine comes out easy with a lil Shout and baking soda

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Oh a funny guy huh? Fancy funny guy has the funds to shop at TSS and Grants and Mays and think he is better than me. OK.

FYI Never had scabies or bed bugs. Spooge can be an issue as it does NOT come out but if its tiny and in an unnoticeable spot Im ok with it. Urine comes out easy with a lil Shout and baking soda

I have never heard of any of those 3 hoity toity spots. My wife buys all my work clothes. Most of my gym clothes are stuff that my oldest son got when he was playing ball. I had 5 kids dude, I'm cheap AF!  LOL

28 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I have never heard of any of those 3 hoity toity spots. My wife buys all my work clothes. Most of my gym clothes are stuff that my oldest son got when he was playing ball. I had 5 kids dude, I'm cheap AF!  LOL

peter pan? pergament? how about at least friggin path mark

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I'm not kidding. I honesetly never heard of them. Grew up in NY, educated in Upstate NY and lived just outside DC since 97. I'm guessing a southern thing maybe?

If you lived on long island through the 80s and dont know all 3 you must have been smoking the good stuff. Pergament was home depot. Mays and tss were stores scattered around. I havent even mentioned korvettes 

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

If you lived on long island through the 80s and dont know all 3 you must have been smoking the good stuff. Pergament was home depot. Mays and tss were stores scattered around. I havent even mentioned korvettes 

Wife grew up in Long Island. I did not. Met her later in life. Took me three times to get it right. 

Well that explains it.

play a gag on her. Nextvtime u bring home a new toy tell her i got it at Consumer Distributers. Tell her its a weird new store downtown you get a tiny pencil and mark off an order sheet and they bring it to you. See what happens

image.jpeg.8eb71511036f08dee932853fa3c2b83a.jpeg