**** Official Jets vs Titans Game Thread ****

Pac

Today is the day we find out if we actually have hope.  Not just to make the playoffs, but if we're actually a team worth talking about making a deep run.  Can we see some football that will make us stand up and cheer?
If we're biting our fingernails in the 4th.... ugh.
Agreed, get a two score lead... and roll from there... this is a huge 5 day stretch... would feel better if dj Reed can go... have to be +3 in the to battles

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, BP said:

Political posts are not permitted here. And after this post, we’re definitely doomed. @T0mShane this woke fellow needs to watch the Reagan movie 

Pac = Pacmule = Pacmala

Try not to be soft. It’s funny and nobody deserves an unfunny nickname more that Pac… the reigning king of bad nickname creation.

• Haha 2

This teams needs lots fixing.  I could barely watch the full game last week and I could not bring myself to re-watch all22 so I may be off here but

When a PS player in Holmes plays better or at same level than half you DL starters thats a problem.

Why are they running Breece into the the ground, granted I could barely watch last game but I didnt see much Braelon - why not more 2 back sets

The safeties and LBs got abused

Suppose to be Conklins breakout season

They didnt get enough time on offense so you cant beat them up too much.  Saleh's self anointed top 5 defense needs to not get embarrassed again.

This teams needs lots fixing.  I could barely watch the full game last week and I could not bring myself to re-watch all22 so I may be off here but
When a PS player in Holmes plays better or at same level than half you DL starters thats a problem.
Why are they running Breece into the the ground, granted I could barely watch last game but I didnt see much Braelon - why not more 2 back sets

They didnt get enough time on offense so you cant beat them up too much.  Saleh's self anointed top 5 defense needs to not get embarrassed again.

Running breece into the ground? He got 16 carries. He is supposed to be our playmaker.

You use braelon as a change of pace when breece gets going.

The team was flat and didn’t come to play. We know they are capable of playing better

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

How does that work? Can you choose any game and watch it live?

You have to choose a team and you can only watch live on tablet/phone if you local market as I understand it.

BUT you can watch the replay of any game from PC and have choices for full game/no commercials/All22 which is the best feature IMO.

It was a tough watch ... Recalibrate your expectations ... Assume they are an average team and if they exceed your expectations be happy. Ask yourself if you trust this CS to bring you the victories .. or will the victories come soley from the HOF quarterback and promising talent on the roster..... If a HOF QB cannot mask the deficiency of the CS there is a problem.... Let's hope last week was an anomaly. We all saw it ... And we all hope to not see it again.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Brah, the season started last week. It’s a matter of fact. We don’t get to dismiss a poor performance in the name of “be positive”.

“ Best roster in team history “ and we punted a game because we stood zero chance of winning . 

• Upvote 1