Happy National Pancake Day!!!

2 minutes ago, Frankie Green said:

Gotta go w that butter pecan syrup

Actually have no idea what that is, but it sounds like it’s loaded with artificial flavoring and high fructose corn syrup.

I buy a whiskey barrel aged pure maple syrup that is pretty outstanding. Great on pancakes, but also on pork and chicken as part of homemade bbq sauce. I really scale back other ingredients to let the syrup shine.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Actually have no idea what that is, but it sounds like it’s loaded with artificial flavoring and high fructose corn syrup.

I buy a whiskey barrel aged pure maple syrup that is pretty outstanding. Great on pancakes, but also on pork and chicken as part of homemade bbq sauce. I really scale back other ingredients to let the syrup shine.

I actually like to use that whiskey barrel aged syrup to make old fashioneds... delicious. Don't need much. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Well ain't you just a fancy Dan.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

First time Ive ever thought of you as a Pat fan and not a solid member of this message board. Take that back! 

Listen, by far, my goto breakfast is Cracker Barrell's Wild Maine Blueberry pancakes.  Or even a Strawberry shortcake pancakes.   

At home I am a burrito guy.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, Trotter said:

While not a pancake, the Mickey waffle in Disney world is very underrated 

crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Just like the Dunkin’ donut old fashioned used to be when it was fried

Not underrated. The Fidney food bloggers give it all the love it deserves, they are legit.

I own 2 Belgian waffle makers. They’re kind of a big deal for us.

• Upvote 1