Francesa: Saleh Should Be Fired Now; Hackett 'Completely Inept'

1 minute ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Gheeez.

five games into the season if you’re already calling it quits. Enjoy the ride. It’s going to be a fun one. True, We’re not gonna win 12 games but we might squeak into the playoffs. there’s still lots of games left to play.

Yeah because that’s what this team ceiling was expected to be:  Squeak into the playoffs and lose in the WC round.

Woody Johnson loves you and the subterranean bar you’ve set.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah because that’s what this team ceiling was expected to be:  Squeak into the playoffs and lose in the WC round.

Woody Johnson loves you and the subterranean bar you’ve set.

No need to get nasty

but if you’re telling me that’s the ceiling, I haven’t seen that ceiling in over 13 years!

Just now, CanadienJetsFan said:

No need to get nasty

but if you’re telling me that’s the ceiling, I haven’t seen that ceiling in over 13 years!

Nasty?  It’s the truth.  Woody loves fans who continue to convince themselves things aren’t that bad and give him money.  

Meanwhile the reality is we won’t win d**k till Woody is gone.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Nasty?  It’s the truth.  Woody loves fans who continue to convince themselves things aren’t that bad and give him money.  

Don’t put me in that group. I don’t appreciate that.
Although I do agree that Woody is a bad owner, I’m not gonna put a blame on him with this regime. If you wish to, be my guest.
But expecting a team to be offensive juggernaut is just irrealistic, there’s still lots of games left to play!

1 minute ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Don’t put me in that group. I don’t appreciate that.
Although I do agree that Woody is a bad owner, I’m not gonna put a blame on him with this regime. If you wish to, be my guest.
But expecting a team to be offensive juggernaut is just irrealistic, there’s still lots of games left to play!

He’s ultimately responsible for EVERY regime, dude.  lol.  

• Post of the Week 1

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

F**k patience.  We’ve been plenty patient.  Win.  This team was built to win, this year, early and often.  Do it or everybody can GTFO.  

But it was REALLY REALLY CLOSE!!!! Do we get prizes for that?

Just like the Kc games last year. Greatest loss in jets history because we were close. Losing is now acceptable again. Kotite v2.0

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, BP said:

But it was REALLY REALLY CLOSE!!!! Do we get prizes for that?

Just like the Kc games last year. Greatest loss in jets history because we were close. Losing is now acceptable again. Kotite v2.0

Point is when talent is close coaching matters and that’s where the jets fall short.  They should have won the denver game.  They’re not going to outcoach anyone.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’ll probably just write some “Sell the team” replies to Woody’s twitter account.  

Look the offense is completely inept through 5 games, but the best is yet to come!

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Barton said:

He's not wrong.

EVERYONE knows when the Jets are gonna run the ball or pass the ball. It's obvious.

Thats a big reason why the Oline is struggling. The freakin opposing defense knows when its run or pass.

Zero disguise, misdirection, innovation/creativitiy etc. Running it on 1st down up the middle like this is a video game etc.

Hackett has to go. 

Yes.

The roster being good or other NFL teams actually having NFL quality players and coaches just makes it more apparent.

Sad really

• Upvote 1

I just don’t get the quick hitting pass plays….seems 8 out of 10 throws inside 5 yards.  And it’s so infuriating you can see Rodgers throwing back shoulder etc and the receivers not on same page.  Oh and Lazard still drops too many 

1 minute ago, Green Truth said:

No one is getting fired. They will beat the bills on Monday. They will be 3-3 and wrap up the season at 11-6. Division winners and Tae will be a part of it. Enough of the woe is me non sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is true nobody getting fired but the offense needs to be better more explosive.  

5 minutes ago, Titan24 said:

I just don’t get the quick hitting pass plays….seems 8 out of 10 throws inside 5 yards.  And it’s so infuriating you can see Rodgers throwing back shoulder etc and the receivers not on same page.  Oh and Lazard still drops too many 

because we were getting blitzed alot and Rodgers had no time to throw. we had no choice but to throw those.

3 minutes ago, doitny said:

because we were getting blitzed alot and Rodgers had no time to throw. we had no choice but to throw those.

I think I’ve seen 2 screens all year….where Is this,? I remember a lot of screens Rodgers and GB

3 hours ago, Dcronin said:

It's at the point where I may just give up. I may have had enough. I can't take watching them anymore. Thank god I'll miss next week's game due to travel. I mean, last week was really the final straw. During a trip across the country, I took my daughter to that absolute sh*tshow against Denver. It was one of the lowest moments ever as a Jets fan. For them to come out and do the same crap this week, the same exact penalties, the same drops, the same lackluster offense, JUST as all sane people  predicted, is heartbreaking. I may be done. But probably not. Because I'm an idiot.

I hear you.  I've been following this team for 60 years.  Unless they can somehow turn it around the rest of this season, I'm done.  I'm not watching until they've won a couple more games and look like a well-coached team that is prepared to play.    They finally get some excellent young talent and it is being wasted and ruined with idiots for coaches.  Enough is enough.  As long as Woody own this team, they will never win consistently.

1 minute ago, JKlecko said:

I hear you.  I've been following this team for 60 years.  Unless they can somehow turn it around the rest of this season, I'm done.  I'm not watching until they've won a couple more games and look like a well-coached team that is prepared to play.    They finally get some excellent young talent and it is being wasted and ruined with idiots for coaches.  Enough is enough.  As long as Woody own this team, they will never win consistently.

Another "Im done" post.  These are racking up rather quickly.  Enjoy not watching football buddy!

Saleh ISN’T EVEN CONSIDERING A COORDINATOR CHANGE.

That tells you everything you need to know.

”It’s early”

I would have fired him on the spot if I were the owner for that all-time dumb tone-deaf answer.

It takes him until December every year to recognize / acknowledge any changes are needed.

This guy is a world class buffoon who is too stupid to be an NFL head coach.

BS isn’t cut out to coach a community college football team.

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Guys, Ill make the decision as to when we flip this bItch to Defcon 4.

As of now, we are preparing for sole possession of 1st place after we beat the bills next monday night.

This will be the third week in a row where you said the Jets would have sole possession of 1st place

They are the same old jets until they aren't doesn't matter who wears the uniform.  This teams offense 90% of the time stinks and can never make big plays.    The QB stinks most years even with a hall of fame.  Whether it's Wilson, Rodgers, Bryce Petty, mccown, fitzmagic who was good actually for a year.  I think most are just used to these type of games.  I'm tired of the dink dunk offense.  I want them to air it out.  Also want a competent offensive line which seems to be impossible no matter who the regime is.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Woody is a PR first owner.  

Winning is secondary.  He'll always take the back page moves even if it's not in the long term best interest of the organization.  

• Upvote 2