Evan Robert’s is an absolute idiot

1 hour ago, Trotter said:

I really debated starting this and fully understand downvotes for doing so but I listened to Evan and tiki at 2pm and Evan’s take is the loss yesterday and overall start at 2-3 is 100% on rodgers.

clearly stated it is not on saleh, Hackett, the oline. It is solely rodgers

now I know there are a few in here who will respond and say he is right but objectively he is flat out wrong

now I also know there will be why do you listen etc. and that is deserved but you should be able to listen to sports radio and while have to deal with a hot take get some assemblance of facts

evan, stick to baseball because you are niw at the Michael kay level of football knowledge

apologies to those that read this and never getting the 3 minutes back

Aaron Rodgers was brought here to turn this franchise around and contend for a Super Bowl.

The past two weeks he’s had the ball in his hands with a chance to win both games. If he does, the Jets are 4-1.

Narrator: the Jets are 2-3.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Saleh and Hackett are the worst HC/OC duo in the league and that is the team's biggest problem and ultimately why I don't expect us to go anywhere this year. 

Having said that, Rodgers hasn't been good enough these last 2 games (as he has admitted) and there's nothing wrong with making that the focus. He's the star/future HOF QB. That's the way it works. 

FWIW, the division is bad enough that the season is not over if we can figure out how to run the ball. The defense has played really well these past 3 games and Rodgers can still make the throws. I just don't think he's good enough to drag a meh team to the playoffs anymore. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Aaron Rodgers was brought here to turn this franchise around and contend for a Super Bowl.

The past two weeks he’s had the ball in his hands with a chance to win both games. If he does, the Jets are 4-1.

I would counter with zurlein hits  a field goal that is absolutely makeabke they are 3-2

please understand I am not saying rodgers does not have fault but 100%?

no fault in coaching other players?

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I would counter with zurlein hits  a field goal that is absolutely makeabke they are 3-2

please understand I am not saying rodgers does not have fault but 100%?

no fault in coaching other players?

You know what you’re conveniently forgetting to mention, Trots?
The Bronco PK missed the same kick a minute earlier. We’re 2-3 because we deserve to be 2-3.

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

You know what you’re conveniently forgetting to mention, Trots?
The Bronco PK missed the same kick a minute earlier. We’re 2-4 because we deserve to be 2-4.

I get it.

my issue with his take is I know what I have watched and to say no fault on saleh, Hackett, receivers dropping balls or falling on routes, the line being terrible at least 3 if the games is simply irresponsible.

rodgers has not been great but 100% fault?

30 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I get it.

my issue with his take is I know what I have watched and to say no fault on saleh, Hackett, receivers dropping balls or falling on routes, the line being terrible at least 3 if the games is simply irresponsible.

rodgers has not been great but 100% fault?

Nobody said the CS has been good… how could we? We all know Saleh’s record (and JDs for that matter), but I’m not going to give Rodgers the pass so many here are, especially after I killed Sam and Zach for 6 years when they were sh**ting the bed as badly as he is now.

Rodgers should know the deal. He’s the QB, not a TE or LG. If he pulls off those last two drives against Denver and Minny we’re 4-1, and he’s the toast of the town. He didn’t though. 

• Upvote 1

100% at fault is silly but he deserves a lot of the blame.

He has been middling at best. He's the highest paid player on the team. The coaching, scheme and roster have been tailored to him. As far as players go, the buck stops at him. He simply hasn't been good.

And honestly it felt like last game Rodgers read headlines about him and Garret not working so he forced the ball all game to him to the detriment of the offense.

• Upvote 1

when i wa coming home from work at 4pm i caught some of their show. even Tiki was blaming Rodgers. he said we dont know what plays Hackett is calling because Rodgers is changing it on almost every play. 

now maybe if Hackett called better plays Rodgers wouldnt have to change them so often. like on the 2 plays we went for it on 3rd and 4th down. they showed Rodgers after that looking pissed at Hackett for those 2 run plays up the middle.

i blame Rodgers 1st cause like Evan, Tiki and @Green Ghost said he is the QB and had the ball at the end and could have won it. 

Hackett gets the 2nd most blame. and the OL coach gets the 3rd most blame.

• Upvote 1

when i wa coming home from work at 4pm i caught some of their show. even Tiki was blaming Rodgers. he said we dont know what plays Hackett is calling because Rodgers is changing it on almost every play. 
now maybe if Hackett called better plays Rodgers wouldnt have to change them so often. like on the 2 plays we went for it on 3rd and 4th down. they showed Rodgers after that looking pissed at Hackett for those 2 run plays up the middle.
i blame Rodgers 1st cause like Evan, Tiki and [mention=34475]Green Ghost[/mention] said he is the QB and had the ball at the end and could have won it. 
Hackett gets the 2nd most blame. and the OL coach gets the 3rd most blame.

In NFL coaching matters and unfortunately we ain’t got any

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

I really debated starting this and fully understand downvotes for doing so but I listened to Evan and tiki at 2pm and Evan’s take is the loss yesterday and overall start at 2-3 is 100% on rodgers.

now I know there are a few in here who will respond and say he is right but objectively he is flat out wrong

now I also know there will be why do you listen etc. and that is deserved but you should be able to listen to sports radio and while have to deal with a hot take get some assemblance of facts

evan, stick to baseball because you are niw at the Michael kay level of football knowledge

It was Rodgers and our OC

Being an idiot is a prerequisite in order to be a WFAN host.

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

I cant be the only one who read the last line and heard John Facendas voice.😁