Sunday Games

I just want it noted that when rumors surfaced of Lamar Jackson being available for trade (probably never really the case that he was, but whatever) that I preferred the heavier price tag for Lamar over Rodgers.

Sure, although look at the browns and even to a lesser comparative extent Carolina and see the alternative.
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I just want it noted that when rumors surfaced of Lamar Jackson being available for trade (probably never really the case that he was, but whatever) that I preferred the heavier price tag for Lamar over Rodgers.

I recall a lot of mensa members here being wholly against the idea.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Who is better Flacco or Rodgers?

Flacco is like a potatoe. Nothing fancy but you stick him in any environment and he will grow and feed you.

Rodgers is a $1000 house plant that needs constant care, supervision and coddling but dies in a month because it felt your negative energy after a bad day.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Flacco is like a potatoe. Nothing fancy but you stick him in any environment and he will grow and feed you.

Rodgers is a $1000 house plant that needs constant care, supervision and coddling but dies in a month because it felt your negative energy after a bad day.

@JetPotato

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Personally, I wanted him when he was drafted 

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, redlichtie said:

Personally, I wanted him when he was drafted 

He wasn't my # 1 guy but I did have him above Baker.  Figured if nothing else he'd at least be fun to watch.  Pocket passers (who don't have supercomputer brains and elite accuracy) are boring.

49 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Browns eagles is a st8 rock fight for who’s the most overrated from the offseason hype

Hurts is the most overrated QB in the NFL right now.  Makes too many poor decisions. 

• Upvote 1