~~~ Lead Up To Jets/Steelers Game (10/20) ~~~

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Looks like no Carter, Reed and Clark for this one. So the secondary has it's work cut out for them. And it's not like Sauce has been good this year either.

These young guys have to step up.

yeah but aren't the Steelers a rushing offense?  maybe this helps the Jets like the Eagles game last year?  I was so worried they were just gonna pound that ball down our throats, but with all the injuries to our corners, they decided to pass more and Jets won.  God knows the Jets cannot stop the run; maybe 2nd and 3rd stringer secondary can do better?

Just now, Legend Killa7 said:

yeah but aren't the Steelers a rushing offense?  maybe this helps the Jets like the Eagles game last year?  I was so worried they were just gonna pound that ball down our throats, but with all the injuries to our corners, they decided to pass more and Jets won.  God knows the Jets cannot stop the run; maybe 2nd and 3rd stringer secondary can do better?

Hard to tell. Ya they prefer to run the ball with Fields. But Wilson will be out there as well Sunday. And I'd imagine that means they want to throw the ball more than what they have.

• Upvote 1

Russell Wilson trending toward starting? Najee Harris is a DNP today with ribs? Could be a very different offense in Pittsburgh on Sunday. Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing especially given the Jets history against backup RBs this year

15 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Russell Wilson trending toward starting? Najee Harris is a DNP today with ribs? Could be a very different offense in Pittsburgh on Sunday. Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing especially given the Jets history against backup RBs this year

We faced Mr. Unlimited on the broncos last year. I don't remember how that went but his stats look efficient but nothing special.