Dexter Lawrence

9 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

QW need a 350lb'er next to him, and it would help if JJ didn't get hurt and Reddick had decided to show up prior to the season starting. 

I agree with everything you said......but when you are making $24 mil a year, you better be able to dominate regardless of whos playing along side of you.  

2 hours ago, Viermoo said:

He everything we wished Quinnen would’ve become. Quinnen got paid and became mediocre. Lawrence just gets better and better every year. He’s clearly the best NT in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Actually was mediocre for most of his career except his payday year. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Barton said:

Quinnen is out of shape, IMO. Looks fatter. He only busted his tail to get paid and then once he got paid, he went back to his Oreo diet.

He tried and even hired a Personal Dietician. Unfortunately, the recommendation for the dietician came from Becton.

• Haha 1

][emoji[emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6]]" timestamp="[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6]][emoji6]" name="Legend Killa[emoji[emoji6]]" userid="[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]"]
Didn’t the EAGLES score [emoji[emoji6]] points today?

Just let these bad takes go. People are frustrated

Sent from my iPhone using ][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]JetNation.com mobile app