Replacing a Duck with another Duck

Barton

Why does everyone on these forums hate Kellen Clemens without ever seeing him play and wish we had Brady Quinn? Clemens will be good.

LOL I've been wanting to see what Clemens has got for months, now might be the right time. That being said, I would not pass on Brady Quinn if given the opportunity. It was kind of a joke when I said "can we get brady quinn", in reality there is no way we get him with how high he'll go and how low in the draft our pick will be.

I dunno I honestly think its time for clemens to get his shot,chad is limiting this offense.We cannot strecth the field with chad at qb,we need to be able to get the ball downfield in order to loosen up the D.....And I think clemens can give us a shot to do that and also see where he is at this point in his very young career

I dunno I honestly think its time for clemens to get his shot,chad is limiting this offense.We cannot strecth the field with chad at qb,we need to be able to get the ball downfield in order to loosen up the D.....And I think clemens can give us a shot to do that and also see where he is at this point in his very young career

we're 7-6. the sky is falling.the sky is falling. the sky is falling

Like I said, if the Jets think Quinn is the real deal...possibly string together a deal to move up.

You're going to have to find a QB somehow.

To move up into the top 5, let alone #1 where Quinn will probably go, from where we'll be picking in the 20's would take most of our 1st day picks plus a 1st or 2nd rounder next year.

...not worth it

To move up into the top 5, let alone #1 where Quinn will probably go, from where we'll be picking in the 20's would take most of our 1st day picks plus a 1st or 2nd rounder next year.

...not worth it

Dont think its worth it either. But if the Jets are absolutely enamored with Quinn it wouldnt surprise me.

No way sperm they are gonna take the home town kid troy smith. mark my words:)

Could be.

Quinn's a great fit for them. Romeo & Charlie know each other well. Cleveland clearly needs a QB & Romeo probably prefers a pocket passer. And their draft pick should be high enough to either snag him outright or move up 1 place to secure him.

In this, "The year of the back-up," I would not have a problem with switching to KC at this point. The other QBs from his draft class have done ok, but I do not see the Jets winning a SB, ever, with CP at the reins. I have been a Chad supporter, but the guy is just too inconsistant. I guess that means, in my mind, it is time to see what Clemens is all about. This seems oddly familiar, does it not? New Coahing regime, highly discussed back-up QB, season on the brink of playoff bubble, and the fans divided. I think my life is one big re-run! GAWD DAMN JETS!

I personally think we need to chill and relax. I understand the fraustration that Chad played bad yesterday but its not like we are out of the play offs. 2 or 3 other teams are 7-6.

We need to let Chad play. ....:baby:

The PROBLEM is CHAD is not playing hes KILLING THIS TEAM week after week.

• 10 months later...

Archived