****Official Jets vs. Patriots Thread****

TaborJet

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great year, terrible show on defense to end it....

Somehow the JETS have found a way to still leave a sour taste in my mouth even with the season we had...

Chad has been nearly perfect all game, and this is how our D rewards the Offense?

Somehow the JETS have found a way to still leave a sour taste in my mouth even with the season we had...

Chad has been nearly perfect all game, and this is how our D rewards the Offense?

Ultimately, he didn't get it done though, and that's what QBs are judged by. I don't blame him entirely for the dumb lateral play, it was bad all around, but we didn't get TDs, and Brady did. That's the difference. We still need more pieces, but Brady outplayed Pennington today.

Chad has been good on paper. He missed some WIDE open receivers today. He's still floating passes (just like this last pass) & the defense has forever to react.

Yeah, thanks for everything this season guys. Its been a hell of a time posting and all that ****. I expect all of you will be here during the offseason so we can talk about how bad Herm is and who we should draft and **** but hey theres always next year. Oh yeah, **** the Pats.

Archived